Keeping A Secret And Getting Wet

This is deticated to SidwellDunn She's Really awesome, she's also a good writer so go check her story out if you have'nt already!! Okay Enjoy!!

ReCap--

The thought really hit me, I was kissing Brandon! My roommate! The same roommate whos best friend liked him. The best friend who could hurt me if she knew what we were doing. I pulled away from the kiss, though I almost stopped myself.. twice.

His eyes fluttered open, I grabbed his hands softly pulling them away. His face turned confused, "I-I cant.."

"Wh-What? Why not?" Brandon stuttered, He looked like he was in a haze. I let go of his hands and backed away since we were still inches apart. I tilted my head down and rested my hands on my lap. "I-I'm confused.. Whats wrong?" He continued, Positioning himself up a little. I glanced up to him then down again.

"Brandon we, um.. Live together and-" My mind turned blank, I couldn't possibly tell him the reason why I stopped was because Violet liked him. I bit my lip and stopped talking, there was a pause.

"Ashley.. I'm sorry. I put us in a weird situation." Brandon apologized, running his hand through his hair. "Its just I Really like you.." He placed his fingers under my chin and tilted my head to him. My stomach burst with butterflies and sparks ran though his fingers to me. He liked Me?!

My eyes fluttered and I glanced to his lips, they were a little tinted. It was hard to believe they were on mine a moment ago. "But I shouldnt have done that-" He pulled away as if he had no right to touch me. A small part of me didnt mind that he touched me.

He let out a humorless chuckle. "I didnt pull you out here to do this. Just saying.." I looked up at him, but he wasnt looking down at me. He looked back at that stream passing by.

"No of course you didnt!" I shot, almost grabbing his hand as to show I believed him. "I um.. like- Theres reasons why we cant be" My mouth almost got the better of me and I stood up. It seemed to have gotten colder all of a sudden. I walked off to the side a little to get away from the grip he seemed to have on me.

"Ash-" Brandon stood up, slowly walking closer to me. "Do you.. Do you like me too?" He asked with a puzzled yet curious voice Now it was my turn to ignore his question as he had done to me in the past

"Sc-Schools starting soon. I'm heading back!" I walked backwards then rushed away before he could say anything. I had to get out of here, I didnt want to say anything I shouldnt. That would put us in a more awkward situation. "Ashley wait!" He called out, pausing in place. I couldnt turn around or I'd probably stop.

I ran across the bridge and back into the spooky forest. I knew he could catch up with me easily so I decided to take a shortcut through the woods. Brandon kept calling out for me and I began to hear his footsteps close by. I hid behind a tree for a moment until I heard his footsteps go away then ran off to the side.

"Crap!" What was I doing? This was so childish, I shouldnt have run away from him but it was to late to go back. I rounded a tree, leaves crunching loudly underneath me. Where was the path? I turned left thinking the road could be this way.. Wait didnt we turn on the path. It couldnt be in this direction

I stopped, trying to figure out which way was where. I couldnt go back at this point but I was totally lost. "Wait... Okay.. We went.." I pointed to the right. "Wait..I turned left so that'd mean.." I turned around. Crap

I was completely lost with no phone, no clue where I was and Brandon was probably to ashamed to look for me now. I slowly walked forward again. The woods looked darker all of a sudden and the sounds around me grew louder. I didnt even know what time it was.