Asking Him Out

Hey check her out! She's got great stories! Anyways Hope you enjoy the chapter. Okay Byee...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have to!" I whispered yelled. "Ugh I don't want to." Brandon sighed back. "If you don't she will wonder why, then she will know we're dating." I said dramatically. "But....Violet? Ughhhhh!!!!!" He groaned flopping back on his bed.

We were currently discussing Violet and how she's going to ask him out tonight. 

"Okay I guess one date wont hurt. Right?" "Actually you need to date her for a while." I bit my lip inward waiting for his response. He sat back up, eyes widened. "What? Why?" 

I sighed and sat next to him. "I got it figured out. You don't want to date her right?" "Nope."

"Okay well I got a plan. Hear me out. K?" He sat back, sighing dramatically. "K." 

"Okay I don't want to hurt her and I'm sure you don't want to ether. I hate to do this to her though. But you can date her for a while, maybe a month tops. I know it will be hard on both of us but we got to do what we have to do. So in a month you will gently break up with her."

"Wait what am I supposed to say?" "Well maybe something like 'This is'nt working out' Or something like that." "I don't know about this." 

"Hey come on I think she really likes you and would seriously kill me if she found out we were dating. Minus well let her date you for a while then get over this." He nodded in agreement.

"Okay only a month though. But we will still be together and you know... kiss...." I laughed harder than expected then shoved a pillow over my blushing cheeks. I removed the pillow, getting up, pillow still in hand and threw at him as I slightly opened the door.

"Of course we will." He smirked at me. "Also I was wondering. You had a phone call seemed pretty urgent. I saw you get on the phone and stuff. Everything okay?"

He chuckled slightly. "Yeah it's fine. Just my parents being over protective again." I came over to him and looked him in the eyes. "Well they have a good reason to." I kissed his cheek saying goodbye and leaving.

Violet's Pov

Okay Violet, Just go up to him and ask him. I mean what's the worst that could happen? Everything.... Ugh stupid hormones. Stupid teenage feelings. Okay he's right there. Go up and ask him. 

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around with his charming smile. "Hey Brandon" I said shyly. Which is so not like me. "Hey Vi, What's up?" Aw he gave me a nickname, Vi. No Violet get ahold of yourself. "Um, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?" I said rubbing my arm. "Ok who with?" 

Brandon'sPov

Oh boy she just asked me. Okay you got to play dumb act like you know nothing. 

"Ok who with?" Her face kinda frowned and I felt bad about doing this to her. She must really like me."No I meant like just you and me?" 

Ugh I hate doing this. I feel pretty bad. 

"Oh right, sure." I said rubbing my neck. "Really!" I could tell she was excited. "Yeah where to?" "Um maybe out for dinner?" She said. "Okay let me go get my jacket." I said walking off near the door.

Violet's Pov