Halloween.

Two Weeks Later.....

"Hey guys." I said sitting at the dinner table. "Hey." They all responded like a choir. I chuckled and looked at the plate in front of me. "I don't mean to sound rude Mark. But what the heck is in front of me?" I laughed out.

He laughed responding, "It's a Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup. Your supposed to dip the chips in." I gave him a surprised reaction and did as he said. I grabbed a tortilla chip and ducked it in, eating it. A soft moan came out.

"Mark your the greatest cook in the world. What's your secret?" I put a eyebrow up. "Magicians never reveal their secrets" 

I laughed eating the food again. I looked over to Violet eating who knows what. Vegetarian related! She was sitting next to Brandon smiling and being playful. He tried to be as convincing as he could.

So he played along teasing her and all, But you could tell he did not enjoy it as much as her. Man I miss him. We had to separate more because Violet wanted him all to herself. So it's pretty much torture, But I gotta live through it just another week or so.

"So Halloween's coming up. What are you guys dressing as?" Annabeth squealed. I looked around as everyone didn't reply just kept eating their food. "You guy's are lame." She replied irritated. "Well first where are we gonna go?" I looked around.

"Well there's a carnival on Halloween? Should we go to that?" Tammy said. "Oh sure, reply to Her question" Annabeth grumbled.

"Really? Hmm does it look fun?" Brooke said. "Yeah there was a picture of it on a invitation. It's on the coffee table." She pointed to it. I got up and went over to the picture.

It looked pretty cool. It showed a merry-go-round spinning making it a really cool kind of blurry. Kids walking around with parents of course and a Ferris wheel in the background. I walked over to the table again saying, "This looks pretty cool. Should we go." I sat down handing the picture to Brooke. She stared at it and her face lit up.

"Depends on everyone else.." She put the picture up to show everyone. They all nodded, "Hell, I was gonna go even if you guys didn't. This looks hella awesome." She responded looking at it again. I laughed and began eating. 

At The Store Shopping for Costumes...

"This is cute." Brooke said getting a stripper outfit. "You would" I laughed. "What?" She must have not know it was. I grabbed it putting it back, whispering to her what it is. "Eww. Never mind on that costume." She screeched. I laughed and went on looking for a outfit. "How about this?" Tammy said, it was a cat outfit. A fat pink furry one.

We all scrunched our noses and shook our heads. She shrugged and put it back. "What do you think would look best for Brandon and I?" Violet said innocently. I rolled my eyes trying to contain my jealousy. "Well how about a pirate or princess." Annabeth replied nicely. Ugh don't give her ideas. 

"Yeah A pirate sounds super cool. Would it work with my hair?" She said pulling her hair towards her. "Yeah of course." Tammy said looking through the costumes. "What do you think Ashley?" She smiled. 

Oh Gosh, I wanna punch her in the face. She's not doing it on purpose, But she's getting on my nerves. 

"Yeah sure. Pirates are cool... I guess..." "You okay Ashley?" Annabeth asked with concern. I looked to her, "Of course I am." "Hmm." Came out of her mouth then she looked to the outfits. "I found it! The perfect outfit!" Brooke called out. I went over her to check the outfit out.

"Go try it on. I wanna see if it looks go on ya." I said, She smiled and ran off to the dressing room. "What was it?" Tammy asked. "Just gotta wait and see." I laughed. She smiled and looked for an outfit.