Wait... What?

"Zack?!" I repeated confused. 

"Hi Ash." He said softly. My heart was racing; My eyes were boring into his. My stomach turned nervously and my throat went dry. The only thing I could think of was to....

"AH!!" I screamed getting up and running away. I got the attention from a few people walking by, But it didn't matter right now. 

"Ashley wait!" He screamed running after me. I glanced back to see he was just a couple steps away. My hair flew in my face, I brushed it off fast as I tried to keep my back pack from falling. 

Slowing down as I came to the car, I quickly took out my keys and pressed the quick unlock button. The car made a chirping sound and I rushed to the door, opening then closing it. 

I shoved the keys in the ignition and it roared to life. The passenger door opened but I backed up and drove. It was to late he was half way in by the time I drove. 

"GET OUT!" I screamed fearfully, pressing down on the gas pedal. "No we need... Stop!" He yelled as I quickly hit the brakes. Making a screeching sound as my head jerk forward and he fell out. 

I climbed over the seat to get a clearer view of him "Um... Sorry?" He groaned rubbing his head. He sat up getting in, still rubbing his head still. I sat there hunched over watching his every move. 

"Ashley, Ugh..That really hurt." He whined. I looked at the specks of dirt in his crow black hair. His tan skin glowed from the sun falling on him. He turned his chocolaty brown eyes to me. I stared with nervousness. His eyes looked upon my lips then to my eyes. 

BEEP! 

I cringed at the loud noise. Looking behind me I saw a couple cars waiting for me to move. "Shut the door." I said buckling myself in. He closed it quickly as I drove off to the side. 

Parking, I rested my hand on my forehead, sighing deeply in the silence. 

'The guy that I loved and hated is sitting right next to me.' My head said.

"Ashley..." He said softly. I removed my hands from my face slowly to see his chocolate brown eyes trapping me. His face was extremely close and his breath was fanning over mine. I watched with anticipation as he leaned closer to me.

My mind was screaming to move, but I froze up. I was in complete Derp moment. He cupped my cheek gently brushing his thumbs at the corner of my eyes, then his eyes began to close slowly. My eyes fluttered close from tiredness. He locked his lips on mine. His lips were rough against mine; forcing me more to the kiss not like Brandon.

He stroked rubbed my cheek with his hand. I was still in shock that he was here kissing me. I was frozen I didn't feel like kissing him, I didn't want to. But I was too tired from moving. 

"Ashley..." He moaned against my lips. "Brandon..." I Thought. Thats when I realized what was really happening.

My eyes shot open in shock. Maybe fear, no more trace of tiredness showed. I quickly moved back unlocking our lips pushing my hands against his chest. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and gasped from fear.