ELEVEN

SØNDAG 20:54

SØNDAG 20:54

THE BRUNETTE TEENAGER entered the club that William had said the party was at, the speakers blaring an overplayed club song as she searched the party for someone she might know.

The truth is, she did feel a bit hesitant coming to a party where she didn't know anyone except two Penetrators - William and Chris, but she wasn't really close with William and she practically wanted to shove a fork in the latter's eye. But she was attracted to the thought of partying and getting absolutely shit faced once more, so she was just gonna have to suck it up since she had nothing better to do without her usual group of three.

Besides, it wasn't everyday that someone like her, who was usually disliked by majority of the students in Nissen, was invited to a party by the leader of the Penetrators himself. So why not just take this chance?

"Hey," she heard a masculine voice from behind her, and the brunette whipped around to see whoever it was who called her. She was then faced with William Magnusson himself, a small smile on his face as he gazed at the smaller brunette girl. "Glad you decided to come. I didn't think you'd show."

She didn't really think she would either.

But instead of answering that, she just let out a laugh, tilting her head back as she kept her dark eyes on the Magnusson boy. "And miss a party like this? Definitely not, Willy," she tried to hold back her laughter when she saw William's brows scrunch together upon hearing the nickname she's made for him on Instagram.

"That actually sounds ridiculous now that you said it out loud," he chuckled, shaking his head at the girl's nickname for him. Ellie was just a bit curious why William wasn't offended with the ugly nickname, but then again, he might have been so much nicer than his asshole of a best friend. That dickhead got offended way too easily and she loved that she could offend him so easily.

She guessed that she could get along with William, despite his fuckboy rep, as long as he doesn't flirt with her shamelessly. But looking at him now, he didn't seem to be keen on her, and that was what she preferred. She could see him as a friend, if he played his cards right and did nothing to offend her.

Her dark eyes searched the room once more, attempting to at least try and find someone attractive enough to try and hook up with. "What's a girl gotta do to get some alcohol around here, Willy?"

Shaking his head with a smile, he placed his left hand on the small of her back as he cocked his head towards the direction of the bar. "Come on."

Ellie nodded as she was led through the sea of drunk teenagers dancing on the dance floor, pushing her way through some when they refused to let her pass. After a while of almost fighting their way through, they reached the bar where the sixteen year old quickly ordered a beer in order to get her night started.