TWENTY-THREE

MANDAG 14:47

MANDAG 14:47

ELLIANNA VASQUEZ STIFLED another yawn, pulling her jacket sleeves over her hands to provide some more warmth for her shivering body. Her dark eyes seemed a bit unfocused as she didn't get enough sleep last night because she just had to finish an entire season of Teen Wolf before bed. She shook her head, pushing the exit doors so she and Eva could head out into the school courtyard.

Eva was looking down at her phone, furrowing her brows at whatever she was reading as her best friend paid her no mind. "I have to talk to you," a familiar voice said behind them, causing the two girls to turn around to see Vilde, who quickly began to talk about Sana. "I don't know what you guys think but do you feel like Sana fits in our bus group?"

Ellie blinked twice, folding her arms across her chest as she recalled the previous bus meeting where Sana took over and began to share a plan she's thought of to make their bus cooler. It made sense, but Ellie still wasn't willing to participate in such foolishness. Other than that, and what she suggested Eva should do with her boyfriend, Ellie liked her to be perfectly honest. "Well, I think she's cool. I mean, she's a bit strict yeah, but she's got the best intentions."

Vilde pursed her lips, her gray eyes flickering towards Eva. "She asked her to break up with her boyfriend," she reminded the two girls of Sana's words last Friday, and Ellie just shook her head when she noticed said girl exiting the school with Chris. "But do you agree that she can't join our bus? I talked to Chris..."

But she was suddenly cut off by the sound of Chris' voice, and the three girls turned their attention to the newcomers arriving at the courtyard. "Hey, Sana was wondering something. How many rolls of toilet paper do you have?"

Ellie scoffed, knowing that Vilde would probably refuse to say anything about the toilet paper she bought as if it was actually anything illegal. Ellie soon felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, and she quickly retrieved it to check her notifications.

She was honestly surprised to see that it was a Messenger notification from none other than Christoffer Schistad.

Chris
you look really cute in that beanie ;)

The confused girl tore her gaze away from her phone to look around the courtyard, her chocolate eyes landing on a familiar looking Penetrator who was wearing their signature fuckboy hoodie and that signature fuckboy smirk on his face as he approached. She just shot him a glare, rolling her eyes as she tried to ignore the boy who passed them by, greeting the auburn haired girl and her best friend, "Hello," before walking away again. But of course, he didn't walk away without his chocolate colored eyes lingering on the frowning brunette, who just shook her head at the older boy.

"You said you guys didn't know anyone from '97?"

Shit.

Ellie just blinked, coughing awkwardly into her hand as she tried her best to stay nonchalant as Eva just gave the Muslim girl a shrug. "I didn't. But um, Ellie does kinda know him."