SIXTY-TWO

FREDAG 19:52

FREDAG 19:52

ELLIANNA BURST INTO A FIT of giggles as she rested her head on Eva's shoulder, a beer in her hand as she listened to Ingrid's story about a certain party three weeks ago. Her group of friends - Noora, Eva, Chris and Sana, were all accounted for and were seated on the couch with alcoholic drinks in their hands.

Iben's house was filled with girls from any year, including several first year boys who were lucky enough to get invited. Ellie had to admit that it was strange going to a party where Christoffer wasn't around, but she could enjoy a night without him, right?

She wanted to have fun with her girls, and celebrate girl power. Oh, and Christmas.

She took another swig of her beer as Ingrid finished off her story, and the brunette adjusted the Christmas hat that sat on the top of her head. She noticed the way Eva and Ingrid shared glances, exchanging smiles as they continued to watch the first year who was beatboxing.

Ellie was incredibly happy that Eva finally made up with Ingrid, and while she knew that they might never return to what they used to be before their falling out, what mattered was that they're already cool with one another and they didn't have any bad blood between them, unlike before.

Ellie suddenly felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, her eyebrows drawing together in confusion as she pulled her phone out. She had a hunch that it was Christoffer who was texting her, and when her screen lit up, her lips twitched into a smile. Of course she was right.

Christoffer 💞
where are youuu

Ellie 💗💅🏼
at a party where you're not invited
for once

Christoffer 💞
boo
i wanna see you
i miss you

Ellie 💗💅🏼
stop being clingy

Christoffer 💞
i can't help it babe
i just can't stay away

"Have you heard from Vilde?" Ellie heard Sana ask, and the Vasquez girl looked up from her phone to see if anyone has heard from their blonde friend. She watched as Chris took out her phone, her face falling when she saw that she had no new messages at all. Chris shook her head, before turning to Ellie, who was already looking at her two friends.

"Have you heard from Vilde?" Chris repeated Sana's question, but Ellie just replied with a shake of her head. Since she was texting Christoffer, she would have seen if she had any new messages but Chris was the only person to text her tonight and there haven't been any messages from Vilde.

Ellie then tapped her best friend's shoulder, repeating Sana and Chris' question to the auburn haired girl seated beside this party's host, Iben. "Have you heard from Vilde?"