Chapter Two

Tessa pov.:
Sirius and i are making a potion for the exams in June. He actually was helping me. Sometimes i would catch him looking at me. My heart would say he likes me too but my brain would say that he is just trying to break another girls heart. When we were done with the potion I was so happy because I didn't need to see him anymore. When I reached the door I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Sirius holding my dairy. My secret dairy. With secrets n that no one can know. Not even Narcissa. That I LOVED Sirius... I would dig a hole and let myself fall in it if anyone found out. But here he was. Sirius holding my book. Reading the words. Omg i am gonna die. He looked at me. "Are you in love with me Tessa?" "No Sirius. You are totally getting this wrong. I am NOT in love with you. It is another Sirius." What are you thinking Tessa. Stupid me...." Oh really?" Said Sirius. That moment James came in grabbing Sirius and dragging him away. Whispering something in his ear, probably about me because Sirius and James looked at me. "Is it true , Tessa?" James asked. " Is it true that your parents left you?" You couldn't speak. How did he know this? Why does a stupid Griffindor need to know? Tears started to form in your eyes... You couldn't handle their pressure. You ran away as quick as you could. The only thing you heard was Sirius whispering to James " Why did you had to ask that ,James?" "Sorry, Sirius. I just wanted to know it."