Chapter Three

I was crying in my room. I couldn't stop thinking about what Potter said. Why would he ask that? Nobody knows that my mother and father died on a plane. I think personally that everybody would laugh because of a stupid crash... Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. It was Professor Dumbledore. " Why are you crying, my dear?" I looked at him and said:" Potter was saying if it was true that my parents left. But it isn't true and I couldn't handle it so I ran away to my dorm." " My dear, nobody knows what happened to your parents. And besides if they knew it, if James truly knew that your parents died that day. Then he would have hugged you. Nobody has ever held something this big as you can. And your uncle said that they left you because he thought you would be better of with that idea that they left. Not with the idea that they died. You are a strong person, Tessa. And if they( the marauders and all the others) found out, they'll have to come to me."
I gave him a tight hug. Professor Dumbledore was the only one who stood by me since the day my parents died. I said my last goodbye to him and went back to class. I saw Sirius and his friends standing there. They looked at me and James started to apologise. I just held my hand up and started talking...