Chapter Twenty Seven

I turned my head back to Sirius. Who was running to me through the river. "I thought I lost you, Tessa. I love you. I love you so much. Don't leave me ever again." He said. I smiled and said: "Forever and Always, will I love you." I said. And he smiled back at me. He was a being little dork. A cute dork. We went to my old house where my uncle lived. Everything was covered in dust. I haven't been there since my uncle's funeral. Albus sent a letter to Madame Pomfrey to tell her I needed some help with a few wounds. The bruises, that I got from Severus, were already healed. Madame Pomfrey arrived an hour after she got the letter. She cleaned me up and healed the wounds on my body. When she left the room, Sirius came in with James. "Hey Tessa. Are you feeling well?" James asked. "I don't know. If you mean by well that I look like a smurf that fell from the sky and landed on the concrete floor then yes I feel good." She said while laughing (well trying to laugh). "You still have your humour. That is something good. Madame Pomfrey said you'll have to stay in bed for a few weeks. You can hide here for a week then you'll go back to Hogwarts. Dumbledore said that you are save there as long as you stay with us, that means Lily, Remus, Sirius and me. That's all I've got to say." James said. "Hopefully you heal soon and I see you in a week at Hogwarts." He said. He gave me a hug, patted Sirius on his back and left. He closed the doors behind him. "How are you really feeling, Tessa? Sirius said. "I'm feeling nauseous and my head is pounding. But apart from that I am feeling fine." I said smiling. He smiled back. "I'm just glad you're okay. He hugged me and layed next to me on the bed. I put my head on his chest and slowly closed my eyes. That's when i fell asleep.