Chapter Twenty one

When we were done eating Lily and I went to our dorm. She explained that Remus was having an idea to change into Severus and Lucius to see what Tom is up to. I helped them with the potion. This time without letting it explode. They had extra hair of both Severus and Lucius. If the potion would fail they could try again. When we finished making the potion, they both drank it. "I am feeling strange." Lily said. "That's the potion. It's working." Remus said. They started to change into Severus (Lily) and Lucius(Remus). "Yep. It worked." I said. They looked at each other and nodded. "Okay guys. Go on. The potion won't work that long. So let's get this started. We headed towards the door and searched for Tom.
2 hours later
We finally found Tom. He was sitting on a bench by the lake. Lily and Re.. I mean Severus and Lucius walked towards him. "Hey Tom." Severus said. Tom turned his head and nodded towards both of them. Severus and Lucius sat on the bench. "We need to talk about our plan, guys. Tessa isn't going to leave Sirius soon. Peter already agreed on following me. So did Bellatrix. Narcissa is in too. But you, Lucius.. Why aren't you joining us? Are you trying to protect yourself or Tessa?" Tom asked. "I'm trying to do both. But I believe I can't do that." Lucius said. "We're trying to protect Tessa from the danger that is coming. That's why I did those things to her uncle and her parents." Tom said. "What about them?" Lucius asked without thinking. "I already told you. Did you forget..?" Tom asked confused. "I kinda forgot. I am studying for some tests and then I forget about this whole thing. Can you say it again please?" Lucius said his words careful. "Her parents did die in a plane crash but it crashed because of a curse that I putted(?) on it. And her uncle didn't die of a heart attack but died because I killed him. Her family is evil. She is special. Her family wanted her dead because of it. But Dumbledore didn't allow that. Neither did I when I heard the news. She doesn't know that I killed them because Dumbledore thought it would be good that she didn't know. We can use her in our 'gang'. She is powerful. She has more power than I can ever get. We need her and that Black boy is keeping us from doing that. I want to protect her but also use her." Tom said. Lucius and Severus sat there looking shocked. While Tessa ran away crying. "So you killed the only family she had left?" Lucius asked. "No, she still has her godfather. But I can't kill him." "Why not? Is he more powerful? Not that you aren't powerful!" Severus said while looking at Lucius. "He is indeed mightier than me." "Who is he?" Lucius said. "His name is Gellert Grindelwald. Let's talk about our plan. Sirius and Tessa need to break up. And ,after that, we take Tessa to our secret place. No one will find her and she is save." Tom smiled (he doesn't do that often..). "Okay. Eeuuhmm.. Where is our secret place? I forgot that too." Lucius said. "In the Riddle house. My old house. We can go there. I wonder how it looks like now after all those years." He said. "Show me your mark, Severus." Tom said. Lucius and Severus looked at each other confused. Tom sighed: "Your death eater mark.. On your arm. Seriously.. What's wrong with you?" Tom said. Severus rolled up his sleeve and showed him his mark. Tom nodded and looked at Lucius. "Think about it Lucius. You could save Tessa from the danger." "What kind of danger?" Lucius asked. "Herself.. The danger in her. And we are not the only one that know it. Dumbledore knows it too. We have to protect her from herself. And we have to do it before it's too late." Tom said. And with that he walked away.
Tessa's p.o.v.:
I ran away crying after hearing that Tom killed my parents and uncle. I ran towards the Gryffindor common room. When I got there, I saw Sirius on the couch. I ran over to him and hugged him. "I need you. There is too much going on." I cried in his shoulder for hours. When I was done crying I went to the Great Hall. I was eating when Lily and Remus came running to me. "Tessa, we have something to tell you!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Okay. I hope you guys get what I just wrote down.  Please read this because it's important: Grindelwald is Tessa's godfather but they aren't related( it's because Tessa's parents were friends with him and they thought it would be great if he was her godfather). Her family tried to kill her but that didn't work because of Tom. Her parents didn't try to kill her but they didn't stop her family from trying. Tom is trying to save her from herself (because shes special...)and he only can do that when she's around no one (including Sirius and Dumbledore). That's everything in a nutshell. I am not going to say more elseway I will spoil things.