Chapter Thirty Nine (the end)

Ten years later
Sirius and I were happily married together. We had a baby named Albus Gellert Black. He had Sirius' eyes and my hair(light brown). He also had the ability to make things move or float. Something you should be careful with(😂). 
Harry was standing in the baby room together with me. We were looking at Albus in the crib. He sighed. Not a sad one, a happy one. I looked at him and frowned. "What is it, Harry? Is there something wrong?" "No, it is nothing. Just.. You have a beautiful baby. He will achieve a lot. He'll live a good life." Harry, Lily and James all survived the attack of Voldemort. They were fine but Tom was nowhere to be found. Harry had a lightning scar on his forehead. But he survived. That was important to me and Sirius. He loved the stories I told him and just like his father he wanted to see my wings. He was having and great time in school too. He also heard the story about Gellert Grindelwald. "Is he going to come back?" "Who, my dear?" "Voldemort? Is he going to come back?" I turned my body to him. "Harry, even if he is going to come back.. I will stand by your side forever. If you feel unsafe, you call my name and I will come." -That is also one of the abilities I had. When someone felt unsafe I could appear by the persons side in a second. I found out about that ability when Albus was crying.- He smiled at me. "He isn't dead, is he?" I was confused now. "Who isn't dead, Harry?" He sighed. This was a sad one. "Harry, what is it?" "Tessa, you and I both know who we're talking about.." I frowned. "Tessa, honey, James and Lily want to talk to you." Sirius said to me. He smiled at Harry and looked at me. But not just me. At the thing I was wearing. I looked down and saw the necklace around my neck. -Yes, I still wore the one Albus gave me. But I was also wearing the necklace Sirius' gave me in Hogwarts, years ago. Whitespark was standing on it. The guys welcomed me years ago as a marauder.- I nodded. "I'll come downstairs. Just give me a few more minutes." He nodded and left. I turned my head back to Harry. He was looking at me with sad eyes. "Tessa. If he did come back. Please tell me." "Harry,.." I sighed "what are you talking about?.." He walked towards the door without answering my question. Before he left the room completely, he turned around. "Grindelwald... He isn't dead, is he?.."
He turned back around and walked away. I looked at the blue rose on top of the closet. I smiled to myself.

A secret no one would know. What happened there, stays in there...