Chapter Twenty Two

'The ball was today. I went in a blue strapless dress. Lily went in a long green dress. And Molly (weasley/_prewett_ -> before she got married Arthur) went in a beautiful red dress what was meant for Narcissa but she's on the dark side now as I'd like to call it.' I thought.

Skip to the ball:I am nervous

Skip to the ball:
I am nervous. Really nervous. I am going to dance with the love of my life. My boyfriend. When I was done with my make up, hair and dress, I walked to the Great Hall. Sirius was talking to James & Lily, Remus & Nymphadora and Peter went alone. (I paired the couples with an '&'.) They stopped talking. James nudged Sirius to look towards the stairs. As I was walking down Sirius came to the end of the stairs. "You look beautiful. As always." He said. I smiled and thanked him saying that he looked gorgeous. We walked into the Great Hall. It changed completely. Tables were placed around the room. With an open space to dance. Sirius took my hand and walked me towards the open area. We began to dance until we lost track of time... It was close to midnight. People started to leave. Bang! I heard in the hallway. Sirius turned and stood in front of me. "Well, well, well. Look who we got here. The dog and his little lover. Seems like nothing can get you apart. Can it?" The voice belonged to Tom... 'Can't he just leave us alone?' I thought. "Leave us alone, Tom. This is none of your business. We are trying to have a good time." Sirius said. "Very pathetic. Isn't it? Letting your girlfriend hide behind your back while you are pulling out your wand to protect her." Tom said. Lucius and Peter showed up by his side. "Peter? You can't do this. You're supposed to protect Tessa. Not attack her. I trusted you!" Sirius said/yelled. The room was empty. No one that could hear or see us. All the teachers left, not knowing that two students were still up. There was nowhere to go. What can I do...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys. Sorry that this is a short chapter. But there are going to come other chapters too. This one is chapter 22.1 because there will come two more like this, or more... Hope you liked it. Sorry to keep the tension!! I'll update Wednesday because I don't have time today and tomorrow. I'm so sorry!