Chapter Thirty Six

The Ministry of Magic was answering questions that the journalists asked them. A van was standing on my left side and Albus was sitting next to me. Sirius was taken away by the police and into the van. He gave me one single pleading look before the door closed. I cried in Albus' arms and he held me. When we stood up and left, the journalists were asking me all kind of questions. But I didn't answer them. I couldn't. What happened in there was and still is breaking my heart. I took all my stuff when we were back in Hogwarts and stayed at James his home. His family always welcomed me. Just like Lily's family and Remus' family. I could stay at James' home for a while until I figured everything out. The television was playing (which is odd because I thought they didn't have a television) and I saw that the subject was about Sirius his crime.

They said all kind of things that weren't true and I had the urge to smash the television with something

They said all kind of things that weren't true and I had the urge to smash the television with something. My heart was beating fast and the scene was flashing in front of me. What happened in that room is a secret. Something no one could ever know. Albus asked me many times to say it to him, even begged me but I didn't say a word. He eventually gave up. Sirius was held in Azkaban just like Tom. Days went by and nights went by. Some of them were sleepless nights. And some of them were nights that I would scream and be woken up by James. We graduated a month ago and we're looking for a job. I finished my exams a week after the incident and passed (luckily). I want to become a teacher at Hogwarts. I already have seen a house were I can live in. And Albus accepted my offer to work as a teacher at Hogwarts. In a month I'm going to start working there. I could start over..