Chapter Nineteen

We went to eat and got changed into our party clothes. When we were done, Narcissa and I went to the place we were supposed to be. It was already full of people. I saw Lily, said my goodbye to Narcissa and walked over to Lily. She saw me and smiled. "Why were you in my closet?" I asked. Her eyes widened but she talked: "I was looking for a note of Sirius. Did he ask you out to the ball yet? I hope he did because otherwise I will tell him he needs to do it before I snap his neck." She said. I laughed but did not tell her. "Tessa... He did not ask you out did he?" She looked at me with a sad face. "I'll go talk to him." She said before looking behind me.  Someone wrapped his arms around me. "Sirius. " I said while laughing. "Hey love. How are you and what were you two talking about?" "I am fine. And we were talking about prom/ball." Lily was about to say something but I put my hand over her mouth so she couldn't talk. "I was going to ask you out tonight under the moonlight. But I guess I'll just ask it now. Do you, Tessa Ferix, want to go to the ball/prom with me?" He asked while getting a necklace out of his pocket. "Yes Sirius!  I'll go to the ball/prom with you." I said while smiling. He put the necklace around my neck and said: "This is not only a necklace of our love and our first prom/ball. But it also means you are part of the marauders. Look what is standing on the necklace." I turned the necklace to its backside and on it was written Whitespark. "I love it. I even love my new name. White because I love snow and spark because...?" "Because you are the light to my heart." He finished. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you Sirius. I love you." I said it before I realised it: I love you. "I love you too, Tessa." He loves me. The Sirius Black ,my boyfriend, loves me. I couldn't be happier at this moment. But it was ruined when... "Ooh, the two lovebirds." Lily said interrupted our hug. We broke apart and said around a boiler with names in. "Okay everyone. We are going to play 7 minutes in heaven. Everyone has to play. But this has no meaning. It is just a game." James said, looking at Sirius when saying the last part. "The first one to pick is Tessa." I looked up at James with a 'please not me' look. I stood up and picked a random paper out of the pot. Tom Riddle was written on it. James grabbed the paper from me and said: "Tom you're up. Go in the closet."  I looked at Sirius with regret in my eyes. He gave me a small smile letting me know it was alright. I walked in the closet and before I knew it the closet was dark. "So Tessa. Are we just going to sit here or kiss." I could practically hear his smirk. "I'd rather sit here than kissing the one who made people kidnap me and force them to kiss me. I am happy I have friends that protect me. And if anything would happen to them I would protect then too with all my life." I said with fierce. "Fine." He said. The 7 minutes were over after a long time of being quiet. I got out of the closet with Tom following behind me. I felt him grab my arm once we were out of the closet and turn me around forcefully. My lips landed on his (by accident.). Everyone watched in shock. I pushed him of me the second his lips were on mine. Only for him to hold his bleeding nose. Sirius was standing besides me with his hand bleeding too from the impact. What did just happen?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys. I need to say something. In chapter thirteen I say Lily and Tessa share a room. But that is because of what happened before (Lucius kissing Tessa...). Normally Tessa shared a room with Narcissa. So...😊😊😊