Chapter Eightteen

Tom followed me outside but was held back by the professor. He still needed to clean up the glass that he dropped on the floor. I took my opportunity and ran. I bumped into someone by accident. I looked up to see Remus looking at me. "I am so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." "It is okay, Tessa. Why were you running?" "Tom was looking at me the whole time. And he even followed me but was hold back by the professor." I said. He looked confused and nodded. We walked towards our dorms. Peter was sitting on the bench and James was trying out spells (for a joke.). Lily came to me and dragged me to our dorm. (She came back to her dorm because she was lonely and she already was over it:'the kidnapping'. Plus the exams are starting and she needs help and Dumbledore said that Tessa needed to get a dorm with Lily. I know Tessa is a Slytherin but that will change soon... *hint*). I saw 3 dresses. A blue one (with no straps attached to the dress and it stops right before the knee). A red one ( with straps and it stops at the ankles). And a green one (with straps and it falls elegantly to the floor-> when she puts it on.)(And no. They are not from the house colours. Like green for slytherin, blue for ravenclaw and red for gryffindor). "I think the green one will fit you perfect." "Then you're going to take the blue one. Because I say so (Tessa was going to protest) and Sirius will love it." She said while winking. "I am happy I changed from Slytherin to Gryffindor. Professor Dumbledore says that maybe they will arrange something for me. And I will take the blue one. I don't think I really have a choice..." I said. The boys came through the doors and saw the dresses. Lily screamed and said they needed to get out. If they see the dresses, bad luck will come. "Lily, that is when there is a wedding. Not a ball. But have your own fantasy. I am going to see Narcissa. Oh and is it okay if I take the red one to Narcissa. She'll love it. Besides it's mine anyway. Why did you get in my closet?... Never mind it. I'll ask it later. Goodbye Lily." I walked through the doors and heard her mumble a goodbye back. When I looked over my shoulder is saw her smiling. I went to the Slytherin common room and walked towards the stairs when I heard someone say my name. I turned and saw Tom smiling at me. "I was wondering where you were. I needed to see you." "Leave her alone Tom. She has done nothing to you. Besides she'll never say yes to this. Even when you ask it nicely or by threatening her or by stalking her. Goodbye Tom." I turned again and saw Narcissa standing on the stairs. "Come on Tessa. Let's go." She said and we both walked up the stairs. I asked several times where that conversation was going about but she did not answer. Narcissa and I talked about random stuff. I showed her the dress and she told me that she was going with Lucius to the ball. I did not have a date yet but that would change soon.