Chapter Twelve

Sirius p.o.v.:
I walked in the office of Dumbledore.  "Professor Dumbledore?" "Ooh Sirius. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your friends or Tessa?" He said that last part with a laugh. "So you know about me and Tessa?" "Yes. Why are you here?" "I actually wanted to talk to you about her. Tessa was 'attacked' by Lucius. And next time it will be Tom who takes advantage of her." "What do mean by 'attacked'?" "I saw Lucius forcefully kissing Tessa." Dumbledore looked at me. First surprised and then angry. I asked if he was okay but he didn't respond. He left his office and went to what I essumed Tessa's dorm. I walked behind him. We finally got to her room. Tessa was looking more sick by the minute. She was puking. Could it be? No... I didn't do anything to her. "We should take her to Madame Pomfrey. She'll know what to do. She has been throwing up for at least 5 minutes now. I don't know what to do." Lily said. "Yes, let's take her to the hospital. She might be sick or... It could be she is pregnant. Sirius, you didn't.... you know..." "No, Professor Dumbledore. Tessa and I didn't do anything." We went to the hospital take sure she isn't pregnant. 'Hopefully not. What will I do when she is pregnant?' I thought. "No. Tessa is not pregnant. She is just having a fever. And her throwing up is because someone gave her a little bit poison. It is not deadly but you all need to take good care of her. She need to take these pills 2 times a day. And if it doesn't get any better you'll need to take her here. But she definitely isn't pregnant." "Thank you, Madame Pomfrey." Professor Dumbledore said. 'Who gave her that poison? Maybe Tom, Lucius or Severus did. I will talk to them. But definitely not friendly.' I thought while making fists. I left the hospital searching for them.