Chapter Fourteen

We walked into the Great Hall. Dumbledore was waving at us. We waved back and sat across each other. I began to eat when someone patted my back. I turned around and see Sirius (😂) smiling at me. "Finally I am out of that hospital. I have a question for the both of you. Do you want to play a game with me and the two idiots next to me?" He said while Peter and Remus stared at him with an angry expression. "Of course. We will come." I said while holding in a laugh. Believe me... Peter's and Remus' expression was priceless. When we all finished eating...well... when Remus and Sirius were done eating everything on the table (😂), we went to my dorm. We all sat down on the beds. I was surprised to see Lily join us. "Okay. We are going to play 7 minutes in heaven." Remus said. My eyes widened. I walked slowly to the door but failed when Sirius grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him on the bed. 2 boys ( maybe James and Peter) and Lily put something in a random hat. I put my hand in the hat and pulled a rose out of it. Lily and I both got in the closet. We talked because we were bored. When we got out, James and Sirius(😂) got in. They were probably killing each other with their eyes. Maybe it was because they didn't get their girlfriend. When Remus and Peter went in and out, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see a phoenix standing at my door. It had a letter around his neck. I got the letter from his neck and it disappeared... out of nowhere. Phoof gone! I opened the letter and red to my friends and me: "....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I had to do stuff for school. Hopefully I will update next week. Keep the tension. 😈😂