Chapter Twenty Two (part 4)

"We have to save her, Dumbledore. They took her right in front of my eyes. You've got to do something. It has been already been three days since the kidnapping. I'm going made here. We have to look for her." I said to Dumbledore. He looked at me and then back to the parchment paper. "Will you look at me. You have custody over her. You're supposed to do something." He still didn't respond. I sighed. There was nothing he was going to do, so I'll have to do something. "You know Sirius. You really do love her. But this is something between Tom and me. He is trying to 'save' her. He is going mad. He is madly in love with her. But he does not know the danger that waits for him. For Gellert he is an obstacle. Someone who he needs to get rid of." "So by this you mean that Grindelwald wants to kill Tom to get to Tessa?" "Yes indeed, Sirius. That is what I mean." I looked at the ground and back to professor Dumbledore. "Is she going to die?" "Yes, she is. But not now. We have to prevent this from happening." "And how are we going to do that?" There was a knocking on the door. "Come in." Dumbledore said. James came through the door. "Hello professor. Do you know where Tessa is? I have been looking for her everywhere but I can't seem to find her." He said. I looked at him with guilty eyes. When he looked back at me, he knew something was up. "What's going on? Where's Tessa?" No one answered. "Where is my sister..?" He kind of yelled... "She is taken by Tom. We are trying to find a way to get her back. But when we go to the Riddle Mansion, they will disappear and she won't be found. Tom is smart. He has a backup plan. But we need to be smarter. We have to make a plan. And quick." Dumbledore said while looking at the both of us...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the short chapter again!!!♡