Chapter Seventeen

"Do you want to come tonight? We are giving a party. It will be a lot of fun!" They all looked at us. "Sure." We both said at the same time. We blushed... AGAIN! We all walked into the Great Hall. Tom (Riddle) was looking at us the whole time. He smiled when I looked at him. But I just kept staring at him. If looks could kill... We ended breakfast and separated our ways. I went to potions and saw there was nobody. Until I heard some glass falling. I turned to the sound and saw Tom standing there. "What are you doing here?" I said. "I am here to follow potions. Isn't that obvious?" He said. I nodded my head and walked towards my seat. We sat there five minutes in silence until the professor came. "I see that my two best students already are here." He said while smiling. "You can grab your books on page 394 (😂)." I turned to that page and saw love potion... 'Oh no.' I thought. "Professor, are we going to learn how to make a love potion?" "Yes Tessa. Indeed we are." He said. Tom was staring at me the whole time. Knowing that I was nervous because of what happened that night. And a love potion doesn't quite help that. Finally after an hour class was done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am so sorry that this chapter took so long. I won't take so long on the next one (i hope so). Sorry that it is a short one.