eleven

So I just got back from vacation, I was on a cruise in the middle of the ocean, therefore no connection. Which is why there hasnt been an update in a week. But February 2nd-5th I'll be updating a bunch to make up for It!

Chowder:)))
וווווו×וווווווווווו

"Margo!"

I continued to walk down the silent hall, ignoring the desperate begs behind me.

"Margo answer me!"

The noise of his soles brushing against the cold granite floors got closer, the warmth of his hand on my right shoulder caused my actions to grow weak, letting me spin around to
start a strong eye contact.

"You've been ignoring me.."

"I've been busy" I swallowed.

"Doing what?" He chuckled "drugs?"

I gave him a dirty look and attempted to turn myself around, but he caught my shoulder again.

"Wait, cmon I was kidding"

I stared at him expressionless as his sudden sympathy bled from his eyes to mine.

"Look, just leave me alone alright?"

"You know I cant do that."

"I'm being serious Jace" I managed to turn around and continue walking away from him.

"Look, as cliche as it sounds, I can't stop thinking about us."

As he yelled after me I stopped. Turning back towards him.
"Us?"

"There's something there"

"There's nothing there. I know you find it hard to believe, but there's people here who don't like you. I know the kind of reputation youve put on yourself"

"Reputation?"

"You're a player Jace"

My elbow slammed the swinging door open and I reslug my backpack up higher on my shoulder.

A few seconds later, the bell wrung for the end of the day. The sound of kids slammed through the doors a few yards behind me.

I had gone to the school for about a month now and everyday was the very same. The less contact with people, the better. The teachers quickly learned that calling on me only resulted in a short answer, so they do less and less. And I always leave just before the bell. Just so I don't have to get in the way. I hadn't gotten in trouble for it yet.

It had also been three weeks since I had last talked to Jace. I wanted to confront him. Yell at him for not having a damn care in the world unless it would do good to himself.

Today was the first day that he had looked at me. Spoken to me since I left his house that night.

He always waited until nobody was around. Like I really did mean nothing to him. He was embarrassed.

I made a plan to go home and forget about everything, but bony fingers grabbing my bag from behind me had other plans

"My parents are otta town. You comin over?"

I stared at Brit with lack of expression as I continued to walk.

"When aren't your parents in town"

She snorted "Good question. You coming or not"

"I'll have to ask. I'm grounded so.."

"When aren't you grounded" She mocked.