#19 Library ✔

Jane's POV

Two weeks later

Ezra carried the luggage out of the room, I laid on the bed with a sigh, knowing it will be the last time. Until next time.

Evangeline walked in and sat next to me, "So, what're you gonna do?"

I shrugged, blushing slightly, "I actually don't know." I whispered.

How am I going to face him after what happened?

"I mean, you can just act normal, like nothing happened." She tried to suggest, cringing while shaking her head, "Sorry, if I were in your place, I would be awkward too. Even though it's natural."

I gulped, "I have never felt this embarrassed in my whole life." I mumbled.

We stayed in silence, both of us deep in our own thoughts.

"Ezra doesn't know right?" I asked. Evangeline noticed how I always call Ezra by his rank, and she argued about how formal it sounded. So now it's just Ezra.

She shook her head, "No, I didn't tell him."

I pursed my lips, suppressing a giggle, "Should I talk to Hades about it?"

She glanced at me and chuckled, "Sure, why not?"

I thought back about what happened two nights ago.

I groaned in frustration and strode towards Evangeline, she sat on her bed, sketching something.

"Evangeline!" I called, her eyes snapped in mine immediately, "I am so damn sexually frustrated! Touching myself isn't doing anything!" I whined, moving arms like a crazy person.

I have never been this open to someone about masturbating. But to hell with it! I need an orgasm!

She raised her eyebrows, looking at me amusingly, "You want a release?" She asked, I nodded in return.

She giggled, "I got the best solution." She stood up and went to her drawer, taking an object and walked to me.

She stopped and showed the thing. It looked like.. OH MY!

"I use this whenever Ezra is too busy dealing with stuff."

My eyes widened, "Evan, what is this? It looks like-"

"A d!ck. I know."

"What is this?" I asked in fascination.

I cannot wait to use it. It does look tempting.

She grinned, "It's called a vibrator."

She then instructed me on how to use it, and what it will do if I pressed the button.

I ran to my room and closed the door, I took my pants off quickly, stumbling towards the bed, I laid down and pulled down my panties.

I pressed the vibrator, and it shook against my clit, I moaned loudly, letting the pleasure consume me.

I started to rub on my entrance, I got semi wet, I breathed heavily as I rubbed harder.

My stomach clenched, and just as I was about to enter the object inside of me, the door bursts open.