#34 Earth ✔

Sorry for updating late, Please forgive me dear wattpaders😶🙇 and excuse Jane's change of confidence😂😂 I just watched Code Geass.

Comment 😎 if you watch anime.

Unedited!!

Enjoy

Jane's POV

I didn't have to wait for his acceptance, all I needed was his departure.

I ran towards the phone and pressed the numbers I have been told to call Evangeline, "Good morning." She greeted.

"It will be." I smirked.

"Uh, is this Jane?" she asked suspiciously.

I nodded, "It is I." Smiling like a lunatic.

"What's up with you? you sound... strange."

I held back a few giggles, "I had a dream Evan, would you like to know what I dreamt about?"

There was a moment of silence, only the sound of her breathing assured me of her presence, "I don't think so..."

I tilt my head, "Why not? Do you not feel intrigued?"

"Jane, you sound weird talking like this, what's up?"

"Can we share breakfast and talk?"

"Um, okay. I'll be there in ten." We hung up.

🐶_🐶

"Are you mad?!" She stood from her chair abruptly.

I shook my head, "I wouldn't call it madness, I would say bravery fits the role."

She rolled her eyes, "Right, because bringing your kidnapper back to life is an act of bravery. So smart and brave of you." She applauded.

"Evangeline, I just want you to tell me where they got rid of his body, then leave the rest to me." I spoke calmly.

She narrowed her eyes, "I've never seen you like this. What has gotten into you?"

"The trees, that's what has gotten into me." I muttered very quietly for her hear.

"What?" she leaned closer.

I waved her off, "Nothing, now will you tell me? I promise I won't tell anyone that you told me."

She pursed her lips, "What if you got injured? What if this kills you?!"

"I'm pretty sure if I had the ability to do it, it won't kill me." I placed both of our plates in the sink.

"Still, I won't tell you... partially because I don't know where they hid his body." She crossed her hands across her chest.

"You can help me find it, right?" I stared at her eagerly.

She flinched at my unwavering glare, "Jane, don't do this."

"Please Evangeline, I need this." I pleaded softly.

She closed her eyes, slowly shaking her head.

"Please please please! I promise not to tell anyone, not a single soul! Not even to a tree! I won't open my mouth! I will take this to my grave and never even hint about it when I haunt you guys! I won't even think about it incase Hades reads my mind! I won't even-"

"Alright! Goddess, I've never felt so annoyed- actually no, this is annoying, but not the worst." She said thoughtfully.

"You will help?" My eyes lit up.