Chapter 1

Terrence

It's been 4 years since I lost my kids and Emily. After 2 years I gave up on getting back with Emily but I'm not giving up on my kids. I refuse to give up on my kids. "Hey babe.", Asia said walking in and kissing me. Asia's no Emily, she's right under her. We've been together for almost 6 months.

"Hey.", I said kissing her back.

"Any luck on finding them?"

"Nope.".

"I'm sorry babe."

Emily

It's been 4 years and all they talk about is Terrence. I think they're getting really depressed and it's cause of me. "What do you want-". I stopped talking cause I saw that Jayda was crying. "What's wrong?", I asked sitting on her bed.

"I want my daddy.", she cried. "Why won't you let me see him? What ever he did he's sorry momma, he's sorry. I miss him so much.". She laid on my thighs and cried. I brushed her hair with my hand. "I cry every night cause I miss him.". I can't just keep them away from their dad.

...

"They deserve this.", my friend Jade said.

"I know, I know but it's been 4 years. I don't know what he's gonna say."

"He'll be happy to see you and them. What about Michelle? Did you tell her yet?"

"We're not together anymore."

"I'm sorry boo."

"Fuck her. Her head wasn't that good anyways."

"Mine is.", she said biting her lip playing around. I started laughing she had a straight face. "Wanna see?". I just looked at her. She kissed me and I kissed her back. She grabbed my hand and we went to her room. As we kissed she unzipped my dress and took it off. She laid me on her bed then took my heels off, my panties were next. She opened my legs. "You have a pretty pussy.". I started laughing my laughs turned into moans when she started giving me head. What the hell am I doing?

...

"Come down!". They all slowly came down. "We're going back so yall can see your dad.". They smiled and started jumping around making me smile.

"When?"

"We're leaving in 2 days so get the packin'.". They all smiled and ran to me. They all hugged me tightly.

"We love you so much.", they all said together.

"I love yall too."