Chapter 17

Emily

Terrence and Nathan fought. Nathan tried him so they fought. Terrence didn't really fight him though. When they stopped I left, Jayden's still mad at me. Nathan's not allowed back in this house. He disrespected and hurt me, that's not something that's about to fly. Terrence gotta come get his shit. Fuck it I'll take it to him. I got his shit and Jayden's shit together. I already know Jayden ain't coming back. "You know he didn't mean that.", Jade said helping me with their stuff.

"Jade he still said it, that shit hurt."

...

I pulled up to Terrence's house smoking a blunt, I put it out before getting out of the car. I started putting bags on his door step. I rung the bell when I was done. I stayed and waited on Terrence instead of leaving.

...

"You know he didn't mean it.", Terrence said as I looked for something to snack on.

"What ever."

"We just talked, he's upstairs tryna call you."

"Oh."

"People say and do shit they don't mean when they're mad."

"You would know that, huh?"

"You would too.". I just looked at him as I ate chips. I shook my head.

"You right, you right."

"You gave me multiple chances, can't you give him one?"

"He called me a bitch."

"I did too but we got pass that. Give him another chance."

"If you called yo' momma a bitch would she just forgive you?". He didn't say anything.

"No."

"Exactly."

"Hey ma.", Nathan said. I didn't even look at him. "You kicked me out? Ma I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.". "E-Emily?".

"What?", I asked looking at him. He had a busted lip and black eye. "Terrence What the fuck you do to my baby?", I asked walking to Nathan. I held his face and looked at it. "Terrence why the fuck you do this!?!?".

"I didn't."

"What he do, fall down the stairs?"

"No I got jumped at the court."

"Why the fuck you go to the court?", I asked smacking him upside the head. "Why the fuck you let him go to the court this fuckin' late?", I asked looking at Terrence.

"He just left."

"I got Afia pregnant."

"What!?!?". I started hitting him with my hand and shoe. After a minute Terrence stopped me.

"Okay, okay, okay. I think he got beat enough today."

"Nobody asked you."

"Damn what I do?"

"I need a drink.". I started looking in his cabinets.

"I don't have-". I found a big bottle of Ciroc.

"You don't got what?". He reached for it and I moved it.

"You not driving home if you had a drink."

"1 ain't gone do shit."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You not driving home if you drink anything. I care way too much about you to let you do some shit like that."

"Just 1 drink, a bitch stressed."

"I can take care of that.", he said walking up to me.

"You wish."

"You gone make my wish come true? A nigga have you glowin'. It'll help both of us.". He put me on the counter and started kissing me then went down to my neck. He started biting and sucking on my neck. I let out a low moan.

"That's my que."