Chapter 6

Terrence

"Excuse me?", a girl asked as I walked out the store. Damn she bad.

"Yeah?"

"Can I like, have your number?"

"I got a girlfriend."

"I told you he was taken.", the girl yelled walking to another girl.

Emily

I haven't talked to Terrence in a week since that conversation. We communicate through the kids and that's not right.

Terrence:Hello?
Me:Are you busy today?
Terrence:Yeah, I was taking Asia out why?
Me:Oh, okay. Never mind.
Terrence:Don't do that, what's up?
Me:Nothing Terrence, you're busy. We don't wanna ruin that.
Terrence:Stop doin' that, I can take her out another day.
Me:They wanted to know if you wanted to go rock climbing, bowling and out to dinner with us tonight. It's okay though.
Terrence:I'll be there, what time?
Me:What about Alaska?
Terrence:Here name's Asia Emily.

"Why are you talking to her?", I heard Asia ask. He huffed.

"I can talk to whoever I wanna talk to Asia."

"I swear to God if you don't get off the phone with her I'm kicking you out."

"How you gone kick me out my house?"

Terrence:Hello?
Me:Yeah I'm here.
Terrence:What time?
Me:We're going rock climbing at 1 and we're going bowling at around 7 or 8. We'll eat after that.

"Get out.", Asia said.

Terrence:I'm down.

"Man stop throwin' shit at me."

"Then leave!"

"Bitch n-". It got quiet. I started laughing. "Bae I swear to God that slipped out but no, I'm not leaving my house.".

"I'm calling the police."

"So. They can't make me leave my house. Keep on playin' yo' ass gone be in a homeless shelter.". I can't stop laughing. I swear I'd love to spend a week in their house excuse me, his house. That bitch don't pay bills, she don't even work no more. He can do better.

"Yes I need the police."

Terrence:Emily I gotta call you back this bitch callin' 5O.

"Who you callin' a bitch?"

Me:Okay.

I said laughing we hung up then I got my stuff together. "What did he say?", Jayda asked walking in and sitting on the bed.

"He's coming.". She got a big ass smile on her face then skipped out the room.

Terrence

"You really know how to pick them huh?", Bob asked stopping at the door. "Where's Emily? She's a good one.".

"We broke up."

"You messed up?"

"Yeah."

"Dumb ass."

"What?"

"I'll see you later, see you later Miss.Carter."

"Yes you will.", she said biting her lip. This b-. Bob looked at me and shook his head.

"Alright Terrence."

"Alright.", I said as he left. "What the fuck was that?", I asked closing the door.

"What are you talking about Terrence?"

"You know what the fuck I'm talkin' about Asia. I'm done with yo' shit, get out my house. Get yo' shit, leave my keys, call yo' momma and leave."

"Your keys?"

"I paid for the car so yes my keys. My house key too."

"I fucked Julius."

"Bitch you want a cookie?". She just looked at me.

"Ugh!", she said before stomping away.