Chapter 23

Emily

I'm getting ready for my date with Jacob now. I can't stop thinking about Terrence. Jade's helping me out now. She's going back tomorrow morning. "Bitch you look cute as fuck.", Jade said circling me

"Thank ya' thank ya'."

"You talk to them today?"

"I talked to the boys but not Terrence, we texted though."

"Awe. You ready?"

"I think so.", I said looking in the mirror and smiling.

"Why won't you take the gun or knife?

"I'll be fine."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

...

I rung the bell and it opened a few seconds later. "Hey.", he said letting me in.

"Hey.". We hugged then went to the kitchen.

"You have a beautiful house.", I said on our way to the kitchen.

"Thank you."

...

While we were eating he would rub my leg as we talked. I would move his hand every time. His hand got a little bit too high. "Please don't do that.", I said moving his hand.

...

I need to leave ASAP, I should've brung that knife. "I think I should leave.", I said standing up. I walked to the door and I felt him following me. Once I opened it, it was closed. I tried opening the door but he wouldn't let me. What did I get myself into?

"I think you should stay."

Terrence

"Did you have a good time?", I asked my date Hannah as I opened the door for her.

"I had a great time."

"Next time we'll try something other than eating. Will it be a next time?"

"Of course."

...

I called Emily but she didn't answer. Something just don't feel right. I can't really explain it. I hope nothing bad happened. Nah, she's probably still out. She'll call or text when she makes it in.