Chapter 42

Emily

Nathan and Terrence been avoiding each other for 2 days. They not about to keep doing this shit. I got Nathan in the living room now I'm waiting on Terrence. The alarm went off saying that the door was opened. "I'm in the living room!". He walked in looking at his phone. When he looked up and saw Nathan he slowly walked to the chair.

"I gotta pee.", Nathan said standing up.

"Sit down now.", I said. He huffed and sat down.

"What's up mom?", he asked looking at me. I just looked at him.

"Yall gotta cut this shit out.", I said looking at both of them.

"Cut what out?", Terrence asked.

"This, yall can't even look at each other."

"Why would I wanna look at him?", Nathan asked. "He busted my lip and literally threw me out of the house.".

"You acted like a man so I treated you like one. You're a child so stay in a child's place."

"It's legal to beat a child like that? Some country.". They started going back and forth.

"Stop!". They stopped talking and looked at me. "Say sorry to each other.".

"I don't got nothin' to be sorry about.", Terrence said. I looked at Nathan.

"Same here."

"No phone for you and no sex for you.", I said making their mouths drop.

"Baby-"

"Nope.". I snatched Nathan's phone from him.

"Ma-"

"Nope."

"Pops I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked to you like that or hit you."

"I'm sorry too Nathan. I shouldn't have fought you like that or threw you out the house."

"I forgive you."

"I forgive you too."

"We good?", Nathan asked.

"We good.", Terrence said. They got up and hugged. The powers of bomb pussy and a phone. I smiled and clapped my hands. They sat back down and looked at me. I got up and gave Nathan his phone.

"Come on.", I said grabbing Terrence's hand. He smiled. I softly pulled him up and went up to my room. I closed and locked the door then things got heated.

...

After a few rounds we stopped. My legs still shaking. O well. I got up to go to the bathroom and I fell. He started laughing. "Fuck you.", I said slowly standing up.

"Get back in bed and let me tear that ass up one more time."

"Nigga my ass hurt."

"It's bruised too.", he said smiling.

"What!?". I slowly walked to my mirror and looked at my butt. He wasn't lying.

"Since you up, you know what you should do?"

"What?", I asked going into my bathroom.

"You should make me a fat ass burger."

"Okay, I gotta run to the store though."

"Ight."

...

While I made the first burger the door bell rung. "I got it!", Nathan yelled. A minute later Issac walked in. Here we go.