Chapter 11

Emily

I had to use the bathroom so we stopped at his house. When we made it I kicked my heels off, got the key and I ran to the house holding my dress as I did. I almost fell down the stairs and he started laughing. "Fuck you.", I said as I ran in the bathroom.

...

I went back downstairs but I didn't see Terrence. I went to his room and he wasn't there either. I saw him by Nathan's old room. When I went over there everything was the same as it was before. Him and Jayden are asleep in his room. I'm surprised he's asleep already, it's only 11. When he closed the door I almost fell but he caught me. When he did we locked eyes and slowly went in for a kiss. He picked me up not breaking the kiss and walked me to his room closing the door behind him.

...

While he was giving me head the door opened. "Po-". It was Nathan. His mouth dropped. I quickly pulled the cover over the top of me and Terrence quickly got next to me still under the cover. "Oookay.", he said as he closed the door. He stopped and locked the door then left.

"I shoulda did that.", he said before getting back under the cover.

...

I walked in the house holding my heels. When I walked in Jade was sitting on the couch watching TV. She looked at me and shook her head. "What?".

"Why you home at 3 in the morning?"

"I'm a grown ass woman I don't got a curfew."

"Did you forget about me?", she whinned.

"Jade that was a one time thing.". She started pouting. "I taste that good?".

"Bitch yes, a bitch starving too."

"I know, I got that good good.", I said before sticking my tongue out. She smacked her lips.

"Did you fuck him?"

"I plead the fifth."

"How you gone let him get some before me? I bet he didn't even go dowm. I would've went down."

"Yes he did, twice.", I said going up the stairs.

"Did you go down on him?". I came back down and looked at her.

"I plead the fifth."

Terrence

I brushed my teeth before going downstairs. Jayden was eating pancakes and Nathan was texting. Who the fuck he talking to this early? It's probably Afia. "Good morning dad.", Jayden said as I went into the refrigerator.

"Good morning Jay."

"M-morning pops."

"Morning Nathan."

"I made some pancakes, you still hungry?", he asked before laughing. I looked at him with a straight face and he kept laughing. This boy.

"You ate already?", Jayden asked confused.

"No.", I said.

"Yeah.", Nathan said. "Last night.". I slit my eyes at him.

"That was dinner Nathan."

"More like dessert. What was it? Cake?"

"Nathan get the fuck out the kitchen.". He smacked his lips and left.