Chapter 20

Terrence

"Emily?". Why am I talking to her like she can actually hear me? I started doing CPR, I got her back after 4 times. "Thank God.". Wait, why didn't I call 911?

"Lamar get the fuck away from me!", she yelled hitting me. I grabbed her arms stopping her.

"I'm not Lamar.". She blinked a few times.

"Terrence?"

"Yeah.". I got up and helped her up. "That's yo' nigga?", I asked dusting her back off, she got her butt.

"Hell no.", she said fixing her hair.

"Who is that?"

"The one I ran into when you was in jail."

"Where he stay?"

"No Terrence."

"I just wanna talk to him."

"No Terrence. You gone end up fighting him and probably get arrested. No.". The boys came over here.

"Yall good now?", Nathan asked. I guess they didn't see what happened. They were over there talking to her and crying.

"We gotta talk.", I said looking at her.

...

"One yes or no question. Did you cheat on me around the time you got pregnant?"

"No, I just wanted to get you mad."

"I don't believe you.", I said slightly lying. I do but I don't. She shook her head. "I want a DNA test.". She just looked at me. She looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't. "What?".

"Okay, how long will it take?", she asked.

"I don't know.", I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I leave tomorrow Terrence."

"I know.". Her phone rung.

"Are we on good terms?", she asked ending the call. I can't stay mad at this girl.

"Yeah.". She smiled then stood up and opened her arms. I got up and hugged her. "If he not my son we gone have some problems.".

"He is daddy.", she said as we hugged.

"So I'm daddy now?"

"Yop, where's the kids?"

"In the back tossing the football around.". She smiled and grabbed my hand. She walked me up to my room and pushed me on my bed. She closed and locked the door. She closed the blinds and kicked her heels off then got in front of me. I sat up on my elbows and watched her slowly undress. Imma miss this.