Chapter 15

Emily

Once she said that my heart dropped. This happened multiple times so I wasn't that worried, I was still worried though of course. I started crying hard. "What?" , Terrence asked with a crack in his voice. Nathan walked away sniffing then I heard him lowly crying.

"I'm sorry, we did everything we could."

...

Jade hugged me and rubbed my back. "It's gonna be okay. She's in a better place.", Jade said sniffing and wiping her face. I hate when people say shit like that. No she's not. She needs to be here, with me, with us.

Terrence

Emily locked herself in the room and won't come out for nobody. I knocked on the door. She didn't say anything. "Emily open the door.", I said seeing if it was still locked. She still didn't say anything and it's still locked. I talked to her for a few minutes then tried opening the door again, it was unlocked. It's dark in here. I closed and locked the door. "Emily?", I asked wiping my face. I walked around looking for her. I went to the bathroom door and opened it. I heard her but I can't see her. "Emily?". I felt arms wrap around me. I wrapped my arms around her and she started crying making me cry. "It's gone be okay.", I said as I cried. "We gotta stay strong for Nathan and Jayden.".

"I want her back Terrence, I want Jayda back."

"I know, I want her back too."

...

Jayden is locked in his room and not responding to anyone. We don't hear him crying and we're starting to get scared. I'm busting the door open, I'll pay for it. I busted it open and turned on the light. He was laying in bed with his back facing us. "She was my best friend, my other half. Now she's gone.", he said dryly. "I miss her.".

...

Everybody put flowers on her casket as they walked away. Me and Emily were last. We kissed her casket and put red roses on it. We held hands and walked away.