Chapter 44

Emily

It's the big day. I'm so nervous. I'm getting ready right now. "You nervous?", Amiah asked.

"Very.", I said. "I don't know if I can do this.".

"You just got cold feet boo.", Kiarre said. I hope so. I wish my momma was here. I started crying.

"No no no no no, you're gonna mess up your makeup.", Amiah said. She do makeup, Kiarre do hair and Jasmine do nails they work with me too. "What's wrong?".

"I want my momma."

"Aww.", Jasmine said holding her chest. They all hugged me. They talked to me and calmed me down then finished getting me ready.

Terrence

It's the big day, we're about to get married. "I can't belive you actually goin' through with it.", Ricky said after clapping his hands. It's me, Ricky, Issac, Vinny, Josiah, Trey and Lucas.

"Right.", Issac said agreeing with him. "Lets see if you stay married.".

"We will.", I said.

"I give it 5 years max.", Lucas said.

"I give it 3.", Josiah said.

"We together forever."

"I give it 2.", Trey said. "Actually 1.". These niggas tripping.

"Yall niggas trippin', we gone be forever."

"Bullshit.", Vinny said. "Nigga we know you. You can't stay committed.".

"That was the old me, the young me. I grew up. She's the only one I want. Don't nobody got shit on her. She got it all."

"Nigga she been had it all, yo' ass was just too stupid to see that.", Ricky said. They all started agreeing with him.

"Man fuck yall, get out so I can get ready."

...

I'm waiting on her to walk out right now. I'm nervous as fuck.

Emily

I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. Okay I can do this. I walked to the door and slowly walked to Terrence. When he saw me he started crying. Emily keep it together, don't fuck up you're makeup.

Terrence

She look so beautiful. A nigga started crying. "She looks amazing.", Ricky whispered to me.

...

"We are here today, to celebrate the love, which Emily and Terrence have for each other, and to give social recognition to their decision to commit their lives and accept each other totally. Do you Terrence take Emily, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

“I do.”

"Do you Emily take Terrence, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

“I do.”

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride.". We kissed and everybody started clapping and shit. After we kissed we held hands and walked out of the room.

"Baby you look beautiful."

"Thank you.", she said smiling.

"Had a nigga cryin' and shit."

"I know, I almost cried. I had to stop myself cause I would've fucked up my make up like I did earlier."

"Why was you cryin'?"

"Cause I wanted my momma to be here.", she said lowly.

"She's watching over us baby."

"I hope she don't watch over us tonight. I'm gone do some shit that might send me to hell.", she said as I pulled the chair out for her. We're about to eat. I started laughing.

"Baby you a freak."

"You like it."

"I love it.", I said before kissing her.

...

We ate then took pictures then played a few games then danced now everybody's leaving. People told us 'congratulations as they left. Now it's time for us to go. We took another picture before getting in the car and driving off to our honeymoon.