Sweet December

Kell's POV

"How come all of the ugly girls get boyfriends but other girls like us have no hope in the world?" Whined Maddie. "Thats because we're too awesome to be attached to just one person. We have a lot more fun when we're single!" I replied.

Maddie just sank into chair as we sat in silence for a minute or so.

"You think the boys will even come?" asked Maddie, checking her phone. "They better. They promised me. Besides, they never, ever break a promise, especially to me".

Another minute passed and I suddenly felt two hands cover my eyes from behind me. I couldn't see but I heard Maddie laugh in front of me.

"What the fu-" I started to say until i took a whiff of that gorgeous perfume. "Mr . Shaun Donald Patrick Diviney!" I screamed before he lifted his hands from my face.

"Hey beautiful." he said, kissing my cheek and taking a seat next to me.

Maddie giggled again.

"Heeeeeey tubbayeee!" I replied, nudging him in the gut. We all laughed.

"So, where's Andy and Bradie?"

"They missed the bus so they're gonna meet us at school." I had to blink twice.

"They what?" I looked at Shaun blankly.

"I said, they caught the bus." 

"What happened to their car?" I looked at Maddie and her mouth was practically swung open.

"Bradie's dad told them to catch the bus for once, so they did."

"Ha-ha, shame!" Maddie said and we all laughed again.

"So," I started since no one else spoke. "Off to school now?"

"Yeah man." said Shaun and we all stood up and started to walk out of Westfields.

By the time we got to school, Andy and Bradie had just hopped off the school bus and we all reunited. Me and Maddie greeted them both with a kiss on the cheek while Shaun touched fists with them. We headed inside with the amazing energy that we always had, knowing that Beth would be waiting for us all inside the four walls.