Kiti's POV

Wooooooooooooooooooo! I thought to myself as I jumped up and down with the girlies.

After Andy explained to us how he got the boys to agree, something was clearly odd about his answer. I don’t exactly know what but I’m sure it was nothing massive.

“Oh my gosh! We have to pack… now!” Veronica said to me and Mariam.

“Totally!” Mariam replied.

“Guess we should run.” I said to Andy. He gave a head nod as his lips went into a tight line.

He walked us three to the door and I turned to face him. The other girls went into their car and waited for me.

“Is something the matter?” I asked Andy. He shook his head.

“Of course not.” he looked away from me for a second and continued talking to me. “Why?”

“Nothing.” I said to him, trying to smile. “It’s nothing.”

I gave him a quick kiss and turned to jog over to the car. I slid in and sat in the back seat and put on my seatbelt. I slumped back into my seat as we began to drive away.

*****

The girls dropped me home and I headed straight to my room. Taking Andy’s word that everything was a-okay, I decided to give the boys a little text to say thank you.

Hey there my favourite pancakes :) Just texting to say a big thank you for having The Rocket Parade as supports in your tour. You don’t know how much this means to me and the girls. If we get anywhere because of these gigs, I swear, the three of us owe you big time. Thank you again! xoxo Amanda.

I smiled to myself before I hit the send button, having the message send to Andy, Shaun and Bradie. Nothing could ruin this day… right?