Andy's POV

“What’s going on?” I heard Shaun ask me as he and Bradie walked up on stage with me.

“Well,” I started to say through the microphone to the crowd standing in front of me. “These beautiful ladies have a surprise for all of us. A little birdie told me that Kiti plays the guitar and sings, Mariam is pro at bass and Veronica is uber awesome on the drums.” The crowd goes wild. “Well, I’ve never heard them play so lets see how incredible these ladies really are!”

“You’re gotta be shitting me.” Shaun said and Bradie laughed.

“Let’s just catch them a break and see how they go.” Oh, Bradie was always the optimist.

Shaun laughed.

“Right.”

Kiti and Mariam put on their guitars and stood at their mic stands while Veronica sat on her drum stool.

“Alright you sexy bitches,” Kiti started. “We are going to play a few little songs for you guys.” *Cheers* “We are The Rocket Parade and we’re here to entertain you! And for a little treat, we’re gonna play a Short Stack song.” She turns and gives me, Shaun and Bradie a smile.

“Let’s see how good this Rocket Parade really are at playing our songs.” Shaun mumbled as we walked down the stage steps.

“This is Shimmy A Go Go.”

Shaun snickered to himself. Probably wondering if she was any good at his riff or not. As she began plucking the strings with her pick at exactly the same speed and timing as Shaun has ever done, his face fell.

“You gotta be shitting me.” he repeated again.

As the bass and drums came in, the whole thing sounded incredible.

“Sounds just like you boys up there.” Jumpnow said to us as the intro was about to end. “They could give you a run for their money. You never know.”

“Oh, can I catch your eye tonight.” Kiti sang, having Mariam sing back up beside her.

“I’m so beside myself tonight. I’m so beside myself tonight.”

“Osssh. A girl version of Shaun.” I said to him, nudging him in the gut. He

shoo-ed my hand away.

“And a girl version of you, you twat.”

I laughed.

“We’ll I sound pretty good as a girl, don’t you think?” I felt proud.

“You’re already a girl.” Shaun laughed.

I ignored him, having my eyes planted on Kiti.

“I think I’m falling for that girl anyway.” I whispered quietly to myself.