Maddie's POV

I sat in the living room half asleep, waiting for Kell to come over. Finally the door was knocked and I got up to open it. There stood Kell and to my surprise, Bradie.

“Hey guys.” I said to them both, rubbing my eyes. “Took you long enough.”

“Sorry Maddie. I’ll explain later. Thanks Bradie” Kell said.

She walked inside, going up the stairs, to give me and Bradie some time alone.

“Hey, come in. It’s freezing outside.”

He walked in and we headed to the living room where we sat down pretty close on my little couch. We stayed there, looking at each other through teary eyes. Bradie rubbed my shoulder hushing me. I felt like I was going to cry. I won’t get to see his adorable face for a while now and I don’t think that I could take it. But I was happy for him. Just the thought of him being excited made me smile.

“Come with me. Please.” Bradie begged me again, looking at me with his famous puppy dog eyes.

“No Bradie, don’t do this to me.” I said back.

Bradie leaned over and kissed me on my forehead. I knew what he was doing.

“Come on Madz, how can you let me go on tour on my own? I’m only 17.”

Bradie kissed my lips and went down to kiss my neck. This made me chuckle.

“You won’t be alone silly. You’ll have Shaun and Andy and Jumpnow and Jimmy and Sonny… shall I continue?”

“I’ll buy you an ice cream.” He whispered in my ear. I looked at him and laughed.

“Oh now the offer is hard to resist but I’m still saying no.”

He leaned over and kissed me hard, as if he was sucking my heart out, but I kissed him back equally as much. We hugged each other for a while and it felt like I was never going to see him again. I felt a tear drop roll down my face and it rubbed against his skin. He looked at me and wiped my eyes.

“Why are you crying?” I could feel his heart pacing.

“It’s just that I’m really gonna miss you… heaps”

I looked at him and smiled to show him I was ok. There was an awkward silence for a while then it broke off when he started talking.

“I’ll buy you a puppy.” He bribed me some more.

“But puppies are expensive.” I said back to him, giving out another little chuckle.

He was hilarious and I loved him because he wasn’t just Bradie. He was my Bradie. And my Bradie was better than having no Bradie at all.

“Hey how about you come to my place tomorrow in the morning. We could chill out, get a little drunk and I could ask Jump to give me the snacks he hasn’t opened yet. It’ll be just you and me.”

He was so sweet and I wasn’t going to say no but I just had to ask.

“But what about Andy? Isn’t he going to be there and ruin it just like he ruined almost every other romantic occasion?” We both smirked.

It was so typical of Andy. He’s always doing something to ruin mine and Bradie’s love life. He ruined my late night dinner with Bradie (which included candles) on Valentine’s Day. And don’t get me started on our anniversary. He totally trashes the plan of everything.

By now Bradie had realised that I had drifted off into La-La Land and his hand was waving in front of my face to wake me up.

“Hello? Maddie?” I heard him call.

“Hm? Sorry I was just thinking.”

Bradie tilted his head to the side like a little puppy dog.

“About what?” I swear he looked so cute.

“About our Valentine’s dinner and anniversary.”

We both laughed just by remembering the drama that had happened those two nights. The funny thing was, Andy would do all these stupid things to ruin everything and we used to enjoy it. We never got mad or anything – well most of the time. We finally stopped laughing and were now admiring one another. His big brown eyes shone so brightly in the dimly lit room.

“Hey Bradie?” I called still staring.

“Yes Maddie?” he replied back.

“How’s 10?” I said almost as a whisper.

“10.” he repeated.

He stood up and he headed over to the front door. I followed him, kissing him good bye, as he headed home out the door. It was getting late. Besides it was a busy night and I wanted to get some rest for tomorrow.