Andy's POV

We pulled apart and I smiled at her. The kiss was nice but the sound of the doorbell ringing that followed after wasn’t. I automatically stood up and went over to the front door.

 “Hey.” I said to the 2 girls standing there. “Come on in.”

 They went inside after we greeted each other with kisses on the cheek and then they headed over to the living room and sat with Amanda.

 “So, what’s this exciting news, Andy?” Veronica asked with a massive smile across her face.

 “Well… you guys are gonna be supports on our tour!” I cried out to them.

 The girls jumped up and cheered and screamed. After a few minutes, they calmed down and sat back to where they were recently.

 “How did you get the boys to agree?” Mariam asked me.

 I blinked a thousand times, swallowing before I answered.

“Well, uh… they thought it was a great idea. You know, um… w-we, Short Stack, we started out the same, sorta… so we know what it’s like.” I couldn’t even lie properly.

Well, we did start off as supporting bands and after a while, we had a few of our own headlining tours after we started to get a bit more noticed and gained more fans. That part wasn’t the lie. The lie is actually the fact I haven’t even asked the boys yet. I don’t even know if they’ll agree to this.

 “Sweet! So when are you guys heading to the airport? We need tickets!” Amanda cried in happiness.

 “Um…” I really was stuck in a pickle.