Maddie's POV

I cared for Shaun. Obviously since we're friends but I think telling him what I saw is a big deal. If Bradie was cheating on me (knock on wood) and Shaun told me what he saw and what not, I would appreciate him so much for that. So I knew it was something I had to do. His house wasn't too far so i jogged it. About 10 minutes or so later, I finally arrived at his door step. I rang the bell and waited patiently as I caught my breath. Shaun answered.

"Hey," he said to me. "How's it going?" 

"It's good. Can i come in?" I asked him.

"Sure." He held the door open for me and I walked inside. We both headed towards the kitchen and sat at his dining table. He sat across from me. 

"Whats the problem?" 

"Well, I feel the need to tell you this. If I dont, Im gonna feel quilty, and I would hate myself and you would hate me and-" 

"Okay. Er.... so  what is it?" he asked me looking confused.

"Oh, right. Well..."

I ran through what I saw like what I said to Bradie but detailing it a tad bit more. He occasionally ran his hand through his curly, boofy hair as if he was trying to pull them out of place. I swear I heard him cuss a few times when I paused for a bit. He didn't look too happy. 

"Right." He finally said after I finished my story. He stood up and walked over to the front door. I followed him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him in fright.

"I'm going to talk to Kell and straighten everything out." He sighed in annoyance and held the door open.

"Come one, we'll walk to Bradie's house. He can drive me there. I'm not in the mood to walk all the way there alone." 

I nodded and went through the door. I wonder how this is gonna turn out, I thought to myself.