Maddie's POV

Me and Bradie had just finished playing food fight with pancake batter. But we were both really messed up. And I don’t know why I did it at that time, but I wrapped my legs around his waist and began kissing him. We were like little kids, embarrassed from each other. I asked if I could have a shower and borrow some clothes. I end up with the one of his oversized shirts and I borrowed one of his skinnies.

I finished having a shower and walked to the kitchen which was surprisingly clean, noticing Bradie in a cleaner shirt and skinnies.

“Sorry about the mess, Bradie.”

I walked over and hugged him to apologise.

“Don’t worry about it. It didn’t take me long to clean up again.”

I began to look through the cupboards, opening them all one by one in case he had shoved some of the dirty things in one of them. Not a mess in sight.

“Wow Bradie! I’m impressed.”

Bradie walked passed me towards his television set.

“Hey, I got some DVD’s yesterday that you might want to watch.” He told me.

I grabbed them and started to look through them; Dear John, 10 Things I Hate About You, Iron Man, The Notebook, The Last Song…

“Hey I would appreciate if you chose Iron Man. You know, too much mushy stuff in the others.”

He turned on the TV and the DVD player. He then grabbed a packet of sour cream and onion Smiths chips and jumped on the couch next to me. He raised his arm around my shoulder and I automatically leaned my head on his shoulder and watched. You know what? Iron man wasn’t half bad. I actually laughed a lot. When the movie had finished, Bradie and I were arguing about the ending.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe he told them he was Iron Man.” I looked at Bradie with my hands in the air like a mad woman.

“So you liked the movie?”

“Yeah man. I held a chip for like half the movie without realising it was there.”

We finished the chips that were left… well, Bradie did anyway, still talking about the movie. Whenever he watched a movie, he always seemed to eat twice as much as normal. It was cute.

“So I heard you’re writing a song.” I looked at him hoping for a positive answer.

“Umm, yeah. But it’s still a work in progress” He was embarrassed and I could see it. His face was turning pink.

“Well aren’t you gonna let me hear it?” I asked with pleading eyes.

“Ok fine. Let me find the music.”

He stood up and headed off to the piano that was by the wall near the dining table. I followed him closely behind. He sat down on the long stool and began looking through the thousands of papers on the top of the piano.

“Found it!” he cried in happiness.

“Sweet! Can I sit?” I pointed to the space on the piano chair next to him. He squished over a bit and I sat down beside him, placing my hand on his left thigh. He began to play the piano. He played it so beautifully that I had a tingling feeling running down my spine.

♪Today I went to speak to God ; But the sky was empty ; And the clouds fell down around me and you ; As we stood hand in hand out of heat, invent me ; A sea of love and ways to drown me and you

♪We’re going to hell ; Just because we’re werewolves ; We’re werewolves ; A-oo ; A-oo ; A-oo ; My love it’s quite a thrill ; Darling I’ll be your werewolf ; A-oo ; A-oo ; A-oo

Bradie finished singing and playing and turned to look at me.

“You like it?” he asked me.

“Very much. It’s beautiful.” I smiled at him.

“Shaun helped me write it. He’s amazing at that shit. But keep in mind, this song is still incomplete.”

“It’s perfect either way.” I said as I smiled. He smiled back and we kissed.