Bradie's POV

I looked around the house. Andy was waiting by the stage for a special announcement.

“Maddie, have you found Shaun yet?” I asked her. She shook her head.

“Not yet.”

We both turned and saw Shaun walking out of Jumpnow’s room. He tried to puff up his hair and then spotted us both. He half smiled and walked over to us.

“Hey, what’s going on?” he asked.

“Shaun, there’s some announcement happening for us so we have to head over to the stage.” I said to him. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the backyard, Maddie tagging along behind.

“Alright everyone,” Andy said through the microphone on the stage. “our manager has a special surprise. No one actually knows what it’s about so we can gasp together.”

The crowd cheered and our manager, Chris, stepped up to the front and began to speak.

“Congratulations everyone for your awesome high school graduation.” *Cheers* “I’m here because I have a massive congrats present for Short Stack and a big surprise for their fans.”

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a long white envelope. He handed the object to Andy and he carefully ripped it open, taking a little peek.

“Sweet!” he said.

“What is it?” I asked him. He handed me the envelope and I pulled out what was inside. Inside was a bunch of plane tickets. “No way!”

“What?” Shaun asked.

“Look! We’re going on tour!” I cried and the crowd cheered.

“That’s right.” Chris said through the mic again. “Short Stack’s headlining tour; ‘Stack Is The New Black’.”

“So when are we leaving?” I asked him.

“In 2 days.”

“WHAT!” all three of us screamed all at once.

“Yeap. In 48 hours, you very talented boys are out this small town and are heading off on your massive tour.” He smiled and then patted Andy’s shoulder. “I want to see you at Sydney Airport on Wednesday. You three have worked so hard. You deserve this all.” He walked off the stage, headed into the house and out the front door.

“Wow. Some surprise. It’s in 2 days.”

What were we gonna do?