Beth's POV

"OMG! Guess who fucking came to my house last night?" I said to my close friend, Kiti, who sat next to me on the couch.

"Who who who who who!" she chanted back at me.

"You know Andy from Short fucking Stack?!" I was like practically jumping on the couch now.

"Oh.My.GOD!!" We were jumping up and down the room.

The door bell rang and we froze. We both looked at the door and then turned to look at each other.

"Is that...?" Kiti started to say, pointing at the door. I nodded.

"AHHHHHH!!" she screamed.

I cupped her mouth with my hand and pushed her down onto the couch. I casually walked over to the door, straightening myself up. I opened it, poking my head out to the side to see Andy.

"Hey you." Andy said to me with a smile.

"Sup?" I replied, blushing a little.

"What's cookin' good lookin?" he laughed to himself a bit. I giggled.

"I'm good. And you?" I replied.

"I'm good too." 

*A moment later*

"So.. wheres the window?"

"Oh, it's this way." I opened the door wider and he walked in. "Andy before i forget, this is my friend Kiti. Kiti, Andy." I gestured to them both and they waved.

"Hey." They said at the same time.

"The window is just there next to the sliding glass door."I pointed to the direction.

"Sweet. I'll get started then."

Andy walked over to the broken window and started to get to work. I felt my arm get pulled backwards and it flung me to that direction. 

"WOW!" Andy is here! And he waved at me!" Kiti was going crazy. 

"Relax, Kiti." I told her and we both laughed.

"So. You like him? You've been obsessed with Short Stack forever!" she said to me.

"Yeah a little bit, but I wanna meet Bradie and Shaun. You know, Shaun is my favourite after all."

"That would be heaps epic." She replied back and we both watched Andy fix my window.