Bradie's POV

I poured a massive packet of Dorito’s into a bowl and set the empty rubbish aside. Jumpnow seemed a little distracted. Perhaps the party was stressing him out? I don’t know, but whatever it is, it’ll leave his head after everyone comes and has a great time.

“So, who’s actually coming?” I asked Jumpnow who was placing the drinks and plastic drinking cups onto the dining table.

“The whole gang. Short Stack, the girls, the posse and the entire year. I don’t think all of them would show since there are some other parties but whatever.”

He came over and took the bowls I filled with food and placed them on the table with the drinks.

“Sweet. Well Andy and Sonny are bringing some more alcohol and I’ve bought some a little earlier. I put them in the garage fridge for you.”

“Alright. Just take them out a little later.” Jump replied and jogged off into the backyard.

The door bell rang and I walked over to get it since Jump was running around the place like a crazy person. There stood the first handful of the group. Shaun had his arm around Kell on one side and Maddie was standing alone on the other. She came over and gave me a kiss and a hug before moving on inside, pulling me by my hand. The other couple fumbled in behind us.

“This place looks great!” Maddie said to me and Jumpnow who occasionally whizzed past us.

The dining table was covered in chips and drinks and cake and lollies and every other kind of shitty but tasty food you can think of. Balloons covered every corner and around the massive ‘CONGRATULATIONS’ banner hanging on the wall above the couch. Streamers were hanging everywhere on the walls and a DJ turn table and stereo was by the back door of the house.

“Thanks.” I said back to Maddie. “We even set up the drum kit for later on in the night in the backyard. The guitar and bass are in Jump’s room. True Short Stack style.”

She giggled and hugged me tight.

“Can’t fucking wait.” She said to me.