Andy's POV

"I can't believe it!" screamed Shaun.

He was pacing up and down the living space.

"Okay. Seriously Shaun. This could be nothing. Just don't worry about it." I stood up and led him to the couch to sit him down for a while.

Maddie checked her phone and went over to Bradie.

"Sorry Bradie but I really need to go. Mum wants me home by 5 so i better leave now." He stood up next to her.

"No worries, i'll drive you home. Cya later boys. And Shaun, don't worry about it okay." The couple walked out of the front door.

"How can all of this be okay?" Shaun dropped his head into his hands again.

"Shaun," I began to say. "just forget about it, I'm sure it was nothing." he rose his head and sighed.

"Alright then. Lets talk about something else."

"So, anything elese that was interesting that went down at Jumpnow's?" I started.

"Just talked about the graduation party and you can invite that girl you met, Kyleigh?"

I laughed at Shaun's fail sarcasm, "Kiti? Sweet, Ill ask her out then, tomorrow night, yeah?" I touched my pocket where that pretty little note was kept.

"Yeah, tomorrow night. Just come wheneven and your buying alcohol since your old enough."

"Fine fine."

Through my head, I ran through random scenarios of getting right of this boy. Whenever the fuck he was over, he would hang around like a fly. You could never get rid of him. But the most brilliant thing came up.

"Hello?" Shaun spoke into his phone after he answered it. "Alright, Im coming over now. Which one? The family bucket?" *pause* Okay okay, I'm coming." I mentally started cheering. 

"Andy, I gotta go. Mum's being a paranoid bitch at my brother and she wants me to grab some dinner. Goodbye my love." He swiftly walked towards the front door and waved in the air like a royal person. 

"Dont get drunk." I laughed.

As soon as Shaun was out of sight, I punched my hand down my pocket and pulled out the note. I ran to the house phone and dialled the number. A second later, her voice cooed through the reciever. 

"Hello?" I heard Kiti say. 

"Kiti, its Andy. You busy tomorrow night?"