Kell's POV

After I reached Maddies’s room, I went straight into her own personal bathroom. I turned on the tap and washed my face. Splashing water felt nice, calmed me down a little bit. I turned off the tap and rested my hands on the rims of the sink. I looked up and stared at myself through the mirror. The little water droplets fell down my face and dripped off my chin.

“Idiot.” I whispered to myself.

Footsteps came up the stairs and into the bedroom.

“Kell? Where are you?” Maddie called.

“In here.” I yelled back.

She came into the bathroom as I wiped my face on a towel.

“You okay, babe?” she asked me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

“Uh-huh.” I replied back.

I walked out of the room, annoyed with myself, and went over to her desk. I sat on her work desk chair and rested my head on my arms that lay limply on the table in front of me. Maddie sat on her bed and crossed her legs.

“Kell. Wanna talk about it?”

“No.” I bluntly said.

“Alright.” *long pause* “So what happened to you at the party with Shaun, aye? Go make out in the corner or something?”

I lifted my head and spun around in the chair. I gave her a little smile and she smiled back.

“What happened?” she asked me, big-eyed. “Tell me all the fucking details!”

She patted the space next to her, indicating me to come over and sit next to her. I sighed and did exactly that. I crossed my legs in front of me, facing each other as we sat on her bed.

“Well… me and Shaun were dancing as The Rocket Parade played Shimmy. It was incredibly fun!” I smiled at the thought.

“I know! I saw you two love birds.” Maddie said, giving me a wink.

“And then after they finished, he led me to someone’s room.” I made a little face.

“Oooh! Really now? So what happened in the spare room, huh?” she seemed so interested in the story.

“Um, no… not the spare room.” I replied, looking away.

“Then who’s room?” she seemed confused.

“Uh… Jump’s?” I shut my eyes. I didn’t want to see what her facials were.

“You what?” I slowly opened my eyes and her mouth was practically to the floor.

“Yeah… I know what you’re thinking but it wasn’t my fault. I asked Shaun that we should go to the spare room but he didn’t want to and then things led on from there.”

Maddie shook her head. Her expression changed and I knew that she was back into the story again.

“Wow. Intense. What else, what else!”

“Well… we had sex…?”

She slapped my arm and made a massive smile.

“No way!” she cried.

“Yeah…?” I felt scared.

“Really?”

“Yes…”

“In Jumpnow’s bed?”

“Yeap…”

“Oh. My. Gosh! Does he know?” her eyes were massive.

“Yeah…?”

“FUCK MY LIFE!” Maddie screamed out.

She shut up quickly afterwards, turning to look and listen carefully at the door to hear her mother telling her to keep it down but nothing. She then turned to look at me again. Her face was hard to read.

“What happened?” she asked before I took a deep breath.

“Well, me and Shaun were like doing shit and then he just walked in. I practically died and I was like ‘Jay!’ and then he started swearing and then left. So I got out of bed, threw on my clothes and ran after him.”

“What about Shaun?” she asked me, looking confused again.

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since.” I looked at her quilt. It was so pretty.

“You’re gonna see him tomorrow, right?” she asked me.

“Yeah I am. He’s at Bradie’s and Andy’s at the moment so when I wake up, I’ll head over there or call and see where he is or something. I don’t know.” I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I was so sleepy.

“Alright then. Come on, lovey. Let’s go get some sleep.” she kissed my forehead.

She then crawled over to the head of the bed, sliding in. I stood up to turn off the light and then headed back to her bed. She had a massive queen sized bed so I went to sleep