Kell's POV

Midway through the chorus of Shimmy, I was having the most awesomest time with Shaun. There was heaps of people close to us, so the only option was to dance close… very close, but I liked it. People were handing out drinks so we both took one. Then we started… drink dancing I guess you can call it. Closer to the end of the song, I was pretty much done with my drink, though there was a bit left over. Shaun was finished and he decided to drink mine for me. Tipsy (well me anyway), the crowd applauded which indicated the end of the song. I have to admit, they really weren’t that bad if you gave them a listen. Shaun escorted me out of the backyard and into the packed dining room. He placed the empty bottles onto the table and threw his arm around my shoulders. Kissing my hair, still leading me somewhere, we headed to the hallway of the house. Walking past the bathroom and Jumpnow’s parents’ room, we started making out. YES! In the hallway as we walked somewhere. YES! I have a faint idea what was in Shaun’s head. And NO! I didn’t give two flying fucks because I was gonna let him do whatever he wanted. Well I was ready anyway… right?

“Shaun,” I managed to say between kisses.

“What?” he replied, lowering down to my neck as we slowly kept on walking.

“Shaun, we went past the spare room.”

“So?” he kept on going.

“So, why can’t we go in there?”

“Surprise.”

He stopped and opened up a door that led to a dark-ish room. The only thing that produced light was the lamp on the desk.

“This is Jumpnow’s room.” I said to him while I stood in the doorway. Shaun made his way in.

“I know.” he wandered around a bit, eventually stopping to look at his poster-covered wall.

“We shouldn’t be here.” I walked in slowly.

“Come on, Kell. We’re his best friends. He wouldn’t care.”

He walked past me, shutting the door, then putting his hands on my shoulders from behind. He then led me to Jay’s bed and sat me down. He sat down next to me and looked into my eyes.

“So…” he trailed off.

“So what?” I asked smiling.

“I brought you here for a reason, you know.” he smiled at me.

“I know.”

He raised an eyebrow at me.

“You do?” I nodded silently. “Okay. We’ll… you ready for this or shall we wait?”

I looked into his eyes and gave him a small smile.

“I’m pretty sure I’m ready.”

“Okay.”

He slowly leaned in, taking his right hand and carefully planting it onto my left cheek.

“If I hurt you or anything, tell me straight away alright.”

“Of course.”

As our lips met and after a few slow kisses, I felt his tongue brush my bottom lip softly. I smiled a little and he smiled back through our kiss. We carefully landed onto our side and everything was amazingly perfect. But, let me explain what went down. I’ll spare you the details… well some anyway. Things got serious from there and I expected it. After a few minutes of making out and shit, clothes came slowly off. Fine, I lie. The opposite of ‘slowly’ then. Sheesh. Anyway, doing this whole thing on Jumpnow’s bed wasn’t really that comfortable. I don’t mean that his bed isn’t comfy per se, I mean, I’M DOING THIS SHIT WITH SHAUN ON MY BEST FRIEND’S BED. Think about it. Shaun tried to be gentle with this whole situation. Every now and again, he’ll ask if I was okay or if I wasn’t comfortable or any other shit like that. Guess he was the perfect boyfriend, right? Trying to keep me safe and shit. We’ll I love him if that’s what you’re wondering. And for the record, that’s what we’re doing. After a few more minutes, we pulled apart from each other, gasping.

“Okay.” I said.

“You alright?” Shaun asked, taking a few deep breaths with me.

“Yeah, I’ll live.”

Shaun smiled at what I said and kissed my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my naked body.

“Good.” he said. “Kell Edwards,” he began to say as my heart rate slowed back to normal.

“Hm?”

“I love you.”

I turned to look at him, staring straight into his blue eyes.

“I love you too, Shaun Donald Patrick Diviney.”