Jumpnow's POV

I head over to my backyard where all the instruments were set. The dark sky was enlightened with my dad’s outdoor spotlights, along with my mum’s outdoor Christmas lights and random coloured disco-like lights that I had lying in the garage that was used in a few of Short Stack’s shows. I turn on Shaun’s microphone and waved a signal to Jimmy to fade out the music that was playing inside the house getting people to dance and bop to.

“Okay everyone,” I began to say and a crowd began to gather in front of me. “I have a sweet treat for you all.” Everyone began to cheer as the crowd got even bigger. “How would you all like to hear our very own Short Stack play for us now, yeah?”

From this moment on, all you could hear was screaming and cheering, mostly from all the girls. Being on stage giving out Short Stack’s cue to the crowd was awesome. I stepped down as all three boys headed up to take their places. Bradie was topless (as if it was any other concert) with extra drum sticks behind his pants, Andy with his bass guitar strapped onto himself tight and Shaun geared up and ready to go with his guitar.

“Okay you sexy motherfuckers!” Shaun screamed into his mic. “We’re gonna entertain you all with a few of our songs. I wanna see hips swaying, body’s rocking and not one person not moving. Alright, this is One Step!” *Cheers*

This was gonna be brilliant, I thought to myself from the sidelines as Bradie gave the band the tempo.