Kiti's POV

I woke up feeling incredible. Last night was amazing. The official showing of The Rocket Parade. It’s amazing how awesome the crowd was. Way too surreal! I checked my phone like every other morning. There was a text. I smiled and opened it.

Good morning beautiful. You were awesome last night. I have some news for you and the girls. Do you mind gathering them and meeting at my dad’s house? How’s 12 sound? Andy x

I let out a girlie scream and threw my phone off the bed.

“We got the gig! We got the gig! We got the gig!” I repeated over and over to myself as I jumped up and down on my bed.

After about 2 minutes later, I got tired from moving so much and texted the girlies.

Girls, good news is heading our way today. Meet at Andy’s dad’s house at 12. Mwaaaa. Kiti xoxo

Still excited, I sent the texts and ran around my room finding something to wear.

* * * * * *

I rang the door bell and gripped on my side bag tight. I was so excited it was scary. The door opened and there stood Andy. He was in his favourite black pair of skinnies (the ones with the massive rip on his right knee), Bradie’s ‘fuck shit up’ singlet and thongs. Typical Andy.

“Hey, glad you made it.” He said to me before his kissed my cheek. I smiled.

“Yeah. Glad I’m here.”

He held the door open for me and I walked in, heading over to his living room. I rounded the corner and entered the room, sitting down on his couch. The TV was on to Spongebob Squarepants.

“I see the yellow square is on.” I said to him as he sat down beside me.

“Yeah. Last episode until we leave tomorrow.” He said to me.

“Oh, I told the girls to come after 12 if that’s okay.” I smiled to him and then quickly looked away to watch the show again.

“No worries.”

“Is your dad here or something?” I asked him, eyes still glued to the screen.

“He went out. He knows that you guys are coming over so he told me that he’ll leave us alone for a little while.” He said back to me.

“Okay.”

We sat in silence. The yellow figure in pants made that annoying laugh and jumped around the screen. Cartoons weren’t my thing, but it was cute how Andy would laugh at random parts of this ridiculous show, just like his step-brother. As the credits rolled in, the fellow pancake turned the TV off. I checked the time; 12:32.

“How long does it take for these girls to just come over?” he asked me impatiently.

“Depends.” I snickered. “They may be doing this on purpose. I don’t know exactly.”

“Hm. Good thing they did, aye?” he made a crooked smile to die for. “Does this give me permission…”

“To kiss me.” I finished his sentence. He looked into my eyes and made a little nod

“Yeah.” He whispered.

“Then go.” He cupped his hands onto my face and kissed me tenderly.