Andy's POV

I wiped thesweat bed off of my forehead. I placed everything back into the tool box and gulped down the glass of water that the girls given me.

"So, lemme get this stright.You, Shaun and Bradie named Short Stack after pancakes?" Kiti asked me.

I stood up and placed the glass in the sink.

"Yeah man." I replied. "But technically, Shaun wasn't there. Me and Bradie were having breakfast one morning, thus the name of Short Stack."

"Oh, right." She said to herself. 

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Beth asked me out of the blue after silence had fallen over us. I turned around to look at her and smiled.

"Not at the moment. What about you? You got a girlfriend?" She shook her head.

"No." 

I smiled at her. I went back over to where the tools were and grabbed them.

"Where do you want these?"

"Just leave them there. I'll put them away later."

"Okay." I placed them back down and then headed towards the front door. 

"I think I sould go. I told Shaun and Bradie that I was gonna fix the window and come back."

Both of the girls nodded. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Wait!" Amanda called to me. I turned around as a reflex and I saw her jogging over to where I stood.

"Um... I was wondering, do you wanna go out with me sometime? Like a movie or something like that? Your call." I thought for a second.

"Yeah sure. What's your-" she held out a small piece of paper in front of us both. I took it. "Thanks. I'll call you maybe tonight."

She smiled and so I turned around and headed to the car. I could faintly hear the girls squeal from behind me. It was cute. When I returned back home, the house was empty so i figured that everyone had headed to Jump's. I sat on the couch and pulled out the little piece of paper from my back pocket of my skinny jeans. I carefully opened it and Amanda's name and number was scribbled in neat writing. I smiled a bit to myself.

"Should I call or should I wait?" I questioned myself silently.