Shaun's POV

Me and Kell were a good 2 houses away from Maddie's house. I could see Andy's car pull up in the driveway and i knew that I would get a sweet ride home. We both walked up the driveway reuniting with Bradie and Maddie. 

"Hey." I said to both of them. "Had fun?"

"Yeah totally. If you mean getting caught making out with Bradie by his step brother fun then yeah, it was epic." said Maddie sarcastically.

I shot them both a look and then we all laughed. As we stopped at the front door, we kissed our dates and each other (not me and Bradie of course) on the cheek goodnight. As they went inside, we turned and walked back to the car. We got inside and Bradie started the engine before pulling out and headed back to his house.

"So, got caught, aye?" I laughed at Bradie.

"Let it go, Shaun." He said annoyed. 

"What did Andy do when he spotted you both? Scream like a little girl?"

"No. He covered his eyes and nearly smashed into the wall. it was a 'you should have been there' moment." He smiled to himself.

"Yeah, cos i tottaly wanted to be 'in the moment' will all that just happened." I laughed again.

We got back to his house and we piled out. He locked the car and tossed his house keys. I opened the door and we both walked inside. Everything was quiet. No Andy in sight. I headed to Bradie's room where I usually would stay when i slept over and noticed that a spare bed was set up on the floor, already covered in sheets and blankets and topped with a pillow.

Sweet, I thought to myself.

I started to go to through Bradie;s clothes, knowing that he wouldn't mind since he knew that I would borrow them, and I took out an Astro Boy shirt that belonged to me and that he never returned and one of his boxers. I changed there in his room since I couldn't be bothered going to another room. He walked in after I jumped into the bed and I quickly went to sleep.