Kell's POV

Sitting ther with Jay was awesome. It was kinda nice having a catch up with him again since we haven't spoken in a week or so and I've spent most of my spare time with Shaun. It was a good change. after Bradie and Maddie left, it was just the two of us in his living room. We were watchig Channel [V] and it got a little boring. There was so much crappy music playing out there, it was disturbing.

"Okay, let's do something." I told him. He turned off the TV and turned to look at me.

"Fine, so what do you wanna do?" I sat there for a minute and then came to an idea.

"Oooh! I know. Show me your room. I haven't seen it in a while and I wanna see if anything has changed." 

"Sweet."

We both stood up and headed over to his room down the hallway. I pushed the door open and it was still kinda the same. His bed was made in a messy attempt, his guitar was where he always kept it, his desk was covered in music notes and his desktop computer was showing a new design for Horeur. Pretty much everything else would've been thrown into his wardrobe, stuffed in draws or pushed to all four corners of his small room. The room was a little dark but I knew Jay always had it. It was his thing.

"Wow." I murmured to myself. "Still kinda the same."

He chuckled.

"And you actually think I would change it?" 

"No." I laughed at him.

He walked inside and I followed. I sat on his desk chair and spun around to where he sat on his bed. He picked up his accoustic guitar and started softly strumming. It was beautiful. I watched him for a little while and then he finished the piece.

"You know," he started to say to me.

"I actually wrote half of 'Rain on her parade', I don't know if Shaun told you that."

I had to blink twice.

"Really?"

"Yeah man." he looked into my eyes. 

"All the first verse and half of the second."

"Can you play it for me?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled.

"Anything for you, Kell." My heart melted. "All this love has got me feeling alive. But alive is just better without life. And a letter could do us no better. Set in stone remember me forever, Forever." He sang as he strung the chords.

After he finished singing the song, I found myself sitting beside him on his bed.

"That's beautiful, Jay" I said to him as I smiled.

"Just like you, Kell. But I want you to know, I fall in love with you again everytime I look into your beautiful eyes."

I held my breath. He placed his guitar on his bed behind him and then took one of his hands and placed it on my cheek. He slowly leaned closer to me. Once again, just as we touched lips, my phone started to ring. I heard him sigh and so I reached into my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" I said. I waited for a second and my face lit up. "Really? Okay, I'll see you there Beth. Bye." I ended the call and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Jay asked me.

"That was Beth. She's back from her family visit and she wants to see me."

"Oh, okay." His face fell. "Well, I'll see you later then."

"Yeah." I replied back and headed out the door.